`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rafael Devers Orange Auto X 2

Rafael Devers Orange Auto X 2
I got a 2018 Finest Devers Orange Refractor Auto /25 in an online box break last month (out for sale) and then last night I opened some of my 2018 Topps Chrome case and got a Devers Orange Refractor Auto /25 redemption.

Anybody a fan of his?

RE: Rafael Devers Orange Auto X 2
(08-03-2018, 10:52 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I got a 2018 Finest Devers Orange Refractor Auto /25 in an online box break last month (out for sale) and then last night I opened some of my 2018 Topps Chrome case and got a Devers Orange Refractor Auto /25 redemption.

Anybody a fan of his?
I could be interested, check me and see if I have anything you'd want.

I will be looking to sell as I retired from trading. Thanks anyway.

Don't need the Devers but would be willing to buy a Jacob Barnes base auto, if you happen to pull one and are looking to get rid of it. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(08-04-2018, 10:30 AM)aprirr Wrote: Don't need the Devers but would be willing to buy a Jacob Barnes base auto, if you happen to pull one and are looking to get rid of it. Thanks!
Sorry, I didn't pull a Barnes. Lots of Braves, though. (Alphabetically before your team.)

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

So, apparently I am supposed to become a Rafael Devers collector...my biggest hit from 2018 Finest break was his Orange Auto, my biggest hit from 2018 Topps Chrome break was his Orange Auto redemption, and now my 2 biggest hits from breaking two boxes of 2018 Bowman High Tek include a Devers auto redemption. On top of the auto I also got an insert parallel #/25 of Devers.

I already collect Benintendi and David Ortiz, and like some cards of Bogaerts and Betts, so collecting another BoSox is not really in the cards (no pun intended).
(08-05-2018, 09:47 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice hits
Thanks. Much delayed response on my part, but you are always nice to comment on others' hits.