`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay 1/1 double listed

eBay 1/1 double listed
Advanced apologies if I'm violating some sort of TOS but I'm not sure who to contact at eBay about this...

This listing is selling a graded 1/1
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Topps-Pris...Swp7FaYund

But this listing is selling the EXACT SAME 1/1 as a raw card. The hologram on the back is the same serial number etc.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MIKE-PIAZZA-200...SwpONZUEyX

Clearly something shady is happening but how do I get eBay to care?
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: eBay 1/1 double listed
weird indeed being one is graded and the other is not. But clearly the same card with the huge nick on the top left corner and all.

I'm guessing one of them will not be able to follow through on the transaction.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I would contact the seller(s) and ask what is up??

And..I would like to know why grade a 1/1..and an 8.5 with a huge ding in the corner..seems very easy grading..

(03-09-2018, 08:09 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I would contact the seller(s) and ask what is up??

And..I would like to know why grade a 1/1..and an 8.5 with a huge ding in the corner..seems very easy grading..
I did message each of them...super curious as to what their responses will be. My guess is one will be like oh it's my card!! and the other one will delete their listing Cool
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

That's weird.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Very stupid. I basically quit selling on eBay with how easy it is for buyers to get both a free card and their money back, no questions asked.

So whichever one is fraudulent is just going to have a claim put against them and their PayPal/eBay account purged anyway ... what is the benefit of trying to rip someone off?

Or maybe the ungraded seller just mistakenly relisted it after selling it to the other seller who had it graded.

one of them messaged me back and said "There are 4 different versions of each of these plates"
I said, yeah but these two cards are the same!! No response to that or from the other seller. Don't think ebay is going to do anything about it. Just another lesson of buyer beware.

If you buy the one that doesn't exist, you will get your money back. eBay will always side with the buyer. Always.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283