`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Purchase or Trade for Pacers Cards!

Looking to Purchase or Trade for Pacers Cards!
I have a few cards for trade now that i didnt sell them. I also have paypal ready to purchase if you are looking to sell at reasonable prices. Lets see if we can get some deals done. Im not attached to anything in my org. Im also only looking for cards in pacers uniform since not everyone was drafted straight to the pacers! Not looking for base either. Just inserts, parallels, rcs, Xrc's, Refractors...everything but base!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Looking to Purchase or Trade for Pacers Cards!
Still Looking! Lets make some deals

hi
T.J. Leaf galactic RC (and a few other) available but nothing in your org...
collecting chris webber and "on card" nba license autographs (no jersey, not num
bered)

I have some Reggie Miller inserts, a couple Pacers autos and a numbered card or two. Let me know if interested and I can get a better list. Thanks.

(01-17-2018, 08:20 PM)nicowebb4 Wrote: hi
T.J. Leaf galactic RC (and a few other) available but nothing in your org...
Yes sorry i just deleted my organize since no one was trading. I was tired of paying $35 a month for nothing. If you are looking for certain things i can see what i can come up with and add them to the org. Just let me know!

(01-17-2018, 10:40 PM)akaus Wrote: I have some Reggie Miller inserts, a couple Pacers autos and a numbered card or two. Let me know if interested and I can get a better list. Thanks.
Yes im interested to see what you have. I just deleted my org if you are looking for a trade. Either let me know if you want to sell them or i can look and see if i have something that you might be looking for. Either way let me know!

[quote='yabbiballcards' pid='2673455' dateline='1516413904']

Yes sorry i just deleted my organize since no one was trading. I was tired of paying $35 a month for nothing. If you are looking for certain things i can see what i can come up with and add them to the org. Just let me know!

I'm looking for on card autograph (no jersey piece on it) in nba uniform
but if you want to trade here, you must have an organize section so you have to subscribe to the basketball online price guide (1 month costs $11 and not 35)
collecting chris webber and "on card" nba license autographs (no jersey, not num
bered)

Hello , I am from France :

2006-07 Upper Deck Signature Sensations #MD Marquis Daniels ( Pacers logo on the cards but Mavs jersey on the picture )
2006-07 Upper Deck Rookie Debut #144 James White RC ( Pacers logo on the cards but Cincinati jersey on the picture )
2009-10 Limited #161 Tyler Hansbrough JSY AU RC

Tell me if you want made a overseas deal ;o)

PM sent

(01-20-2018, 07:08 AM)nicowebb4 Wrote: [quote='yabbiballcards' pid='2673455' dateline='1516413904']

I'm looking for on card autograph (no jersey piece on it) in nba uniform
but if you want to trade here, you must have an organize section so you have to subscribe to the basketball online price guide (1 month costs $11 and not 35)
I was buying the total access so I had access to football and baseball racing along with basketball

(01-20-2018, 11:53 AM)yoyorosso Wrote: Hello , I am from France :

2006-07 Upper Deck Signature Sensations #MD Marquis Daniels ( Pacers logo on the cards but Mavs jersey on the picture )
2006-07 Upper Deck Rookie Debut #144 James White RC ( Pacers logo on the cards but Cincinati jersey on the picture )
2009-10 Limited #161 Tyler Hansbrough JSY AU RC

Tell me if you want made a overseas deal ;o)
Im only looking for pacers cards in pacers jersey with pacers logo on card. sorry