`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Chrome Holiday Mega Box

2016 Topps Chrome Holiday Mega Box
Does anyone know when these cards will be priced, they have been out since Nov. 15, 2016. I really don't know what the delay is on all these sets not being priced especially 2 months.

RE: 2016 Topps Chrome Holiday Mega Box
Agreed...they are retail, widely available..they priced the Snowflake set...

I wonder what the issue is...???

(01-28-2017, 07:56 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Agreed...they are retail, widely available..they priced the Snowflake set...

I wonder what the issue is...???
Far too many sets to keep up with!
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

Why doesn't anyone respond to these posts to give us an update? if they dont want to list them then they shouldn't ignore their customers. Its getting very annoying.

(02-02-2017, 04:38 PM)Simpleton Wrote: Why doesn't anyone respond to these posts to give us an update? if they dont want to list them then they shouldn't ignore their customers. Its getting very annoying.
+1. The only way I ever get a response is to contact one of the moderators by PM to ask a question, who then contacts Beckett personnel and gets back to me within 48 hours.
One of the forums is labeled "Beckett.com Suggestions and Questions". There are tons of posts there that never get a response.

Probably around the time they price Archives 65th Ann, the Chrome will get priced as well. Which I'm starting to guess may be never.

It's like the comment in Million Dollar Arm is true, everything in India takes MONTHS unless you grease the right wheel. Or something to that affect.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I don't get it. Only site I really know to get pricing but it doesn't seem to run properly. Naturally I get emails and phone calls wanting to sell me something but when we pay for the service, our suggestions get unanswered. At least someone from Beckett can answer the post instead of coming on here and letting us know that they have priced certain cards. At least keep us up to date and acknowledge the posts.

(02-02-2017, 06:43 PM)Simpleton Wrote: I don't get it. Only site I really know to get pricing but it doesn't seem to run properly. Naturally I get emails and phone calls wanting to sell me something but when we pay for the service, our suggestions get unanswered. At least someone from Beckett can answer the post instead of coming on here and letting us know that they have priced certain cards. At least keep us up to date and acknowledge the posts.
I definitely agree with you 100%, but this Beckett ain't the Old Beckett. Used to be if there were problems either Beckett staff came on here to address it themselves, or filtered it out through Mods. Now it's just crickets.

If I did Facebook at all, I'm pretty sure I'd be gone from here and trading over there by now.

Pretty sure Dr. James isn't thrilled with how this company turned out if I had to hazard a guess.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I'm not the one to complain and I usually try to help out when I can but constantly having to renew my sub when I don't need it. I am tired of wasting my money for nothing.

Well, I would assume by now that we are not going to see these listed. Beckett needs to get their act together. They have had plenty of time to list these and the Topps 65th Anniversary sets. I am done renewing my subscription when they cant follow up on their commitments.