`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Chrome Holiday Mega Box

RE: 2016 Topps Chrome Holiday Mega Box
(02-02-2017, 06:36 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Probably around the time they price Archives 65th Ann, the Chrome will get priced as well. Which I'm starting to guess may be never.

It's like the comment in Million Dollar Arm is true, everything in India takes MONTHS unless you grease the right wheel. Or something to that affect.
India? Thought Beckett was located in Dallas, TX where apparently it's no longer safe for American's to travel according to the ACLU. LMAO!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

(05-11-2017, 10:14 AM)jack pfiester Wrote: India? Thought Beckett was located in Dallas, TX where apparently it's no longer safe for American's to travel according to the ACLU. LMAO!
Headquarters are there, but for the last year or so Beckett has been owned by a company in India unless that's changed in the last few months.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Actually Beckett has been owned by that company with Indian employees since 2008.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(05-13-2017, 08:41 PM)richk Wrote: Actually Beckett has been owned by that company with Indian employees since 2008.
Oh is that right? For some reason I was thinking a media company in Britain owned them during the time period leading up to recently.

Guess that really does make sense though, all the big changes started about that time, and it's kind of just chugged along downhill since.

Huge shame, was once a great company with great people both working there and on this site.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Yeah, it's been India ownership for a while!! And I can't say enough bad things about the India customer service. I was fighting and fighting with them when I was trying to get my Pepitone Legendary Lumber Gold fixed. One thing I heard thru all of this is the top man is a coin collector, and he wanted everyone to get the coin side going, and I think that slowed down everything else. What I really want to know is; What happened to Chris Olds. I sure liked him a lot better than some of these others. The box breaks he was on were much more entertaining with Fleisher than any of the others.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]