IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first case break ever

My first case break ever
Doing it in an hour. I have my fav team the Dolphins, wish me luck guys

RE: My first case break ever
good luck man hope you get some good hits. what brand cards did buy ?
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

It was impeccable just it was a live break and I had just one team. Got leonte carroo lol probably not worth the 40 I paid but it was exciteing atleast

sucks. i thought about doing a live break i might just stick to buying boxes and keep all the cards for myself or trade them off
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

(12-29-2016, 10:40 PM)anthonytompkins2133 Wrote: Doing it in an hour. I have my fav team the Dolphins, wish me luck guys
Welcome to the board! Breaks are always fun and grats on the hit Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Oh, the title was confusing. I thought you were breaking a case entirely by yourself.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Ha sorry and no I wish. But I think that will be my only live break it's too much of a risk. I'd rather save and buy my own box or single card

Pardon the newbie question, but what's a live break?

(01-05-2017, 12:59 AM)Semitar Wrote: Pardon the newbie question, but what's a live break?
An outside company purchases a case of a product, sells each team separately online, and when all the teams are sold they break it live and show it on the internet TV. I have done 7 and it is a great chance to get your team wants without buying a lot of product you don't want of other teams/players.

(01-05-2017, 01:14 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: An outside company purchases a case of a product, sells each team separately online, and when all the teams are sold they break it live and show it on the internet TV. I have done 7 and it is a great chance to get your team wants without buying a lot of product you don't want of other teams/players.
WOW that sounds so cool. So is it like a boxed set of cards for a given year (so for example cards based off this last draft) and they sell all the teams?