Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My first case break ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doing it in an hour. I have my fav team the Dolphins, wish me luck guys
good luck man hope you get some good hits. what brand cards did buy ?
It was impeccable just it was a live break and I had just one team. Got leonte carroo lol probably not worth the 40 I paid but it was exciteing atleast
sucks. i thought about doing a live break i might just stick to buying boxes and keep all the cards for myself or trade them off
(12-29-2016, 10:40 PM)anthonytompkins2133 Wrote: [ -> ]Doing it in an hour. I have my fav team the Dolphins, wish me luck guys
Welcome to the board! Breaks are always fun and grats on the hit Smile
Oh, the title was confusing. I thought you were breaking a case entirely by yourself.
Ha sorry and no I wish. But I think that will be my only live break it's too much of a risk. I'd rather save and buy my own box or single card
Pardon the newbie question, but what's a live break?
(01-05-2017, 12:59 AM)Semitar Wrote: [ -> ]Pardon the newbie question, but what's a live break?
An outside company purchases a case of a product, sells each team separately online, and when all the teams are sold they break it live and show it on the internet TV. I have done 7 and it is a great chance to get your team wants without buying a lot of product you don't want of other teams/players.
(01-05-2017, 01:14 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]An outside company purchases a case of a product, sells each team separately online, and when all the teams are sold they break it live and show it on the internet TV. I have done 7 and it is a great chance to get your team wants without buying a lot of product you don't want of other teams/players.
WOW that sounds so cool. So is it like a boxed set of cards for a given year (so for example cards based off this last draft) and they sell all the teams?
Pages: 1 2