`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated - Say Hey Max! 1 Case of Gypsy Queen....Long Live the Queen!

Updated - Say Hey Max! 1 Case of Gypsy Queen....Long Live the Queen!
New Scans at bottom....autos & "relics"

I really love GQ so I went for broke (now I'm broke...LOL...jk). Lots of goodies and really happy with my break. I'm working on a master set (lol) but everything I don't sell will be up for trade. As I was scanning, my scanner started acting funny so only got a couple of scans. I'll get the rest up tomorrow but here is what I have to show.......

My 1st mini box brought me this
[Image: IMG_20160414_0003_zpsjobnakou.jpg]

Thinking the best was pulled in the 1st box of the case....damn...nothing to look forward to. However the Queen usually treats me well and over the next eight boxes was able to pull great swatches with lots of stripes, awesome autos, colored parallel mins (one a 5/5), great green and purple framed cards and these PC items.......
[Image: IMG_20160414_0004_zps0audzmyj.jpg]

Down to the last box and really happy with what I got already (again, will post scans tomorrow) when what to my wondering eyes would appear.....

[Image: IMG_20160414_0005_zps0wlegdbw.jpg]

My 1st Trout (2/5) pulled auto........

What was my case hit? Enjoy..............

[Image: IMG_20160416_0001_zpshd2l6iw0.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160416_0002_zpstys14klj.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160416_0003_zpsbtync5fh.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160416_0004_zpsdvmu4g2i.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160416_0006_zps6rfff073.jpg]

[URL=http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/phillies_joe/media/IMG_20160416_0007_zpskxjzlcqb.jpg.html][Image: IMG_20160416_0007_zpskxjzlcqb.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 1 Case of Gypsy Queen....Long Live the Queen!
Wow! Great case! Can't beat a Trout auto /5 but you got a Bryant and a bunch of pc cards to boot. You have to be happy with that case.

Those are some great hits, Joe! If you have any extra Lucroys from your break, we would love a shot at them!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(04-14-2016, 07:44 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Wow! Great case! Can't beat a Trout auto /5 but you got a Bryant and a bunch of pc cards to boot. You have to be happy with that case.
Thanks...very happy!

(04-14-2016, 07:54 PM)aprirr Wrote: Those are some great hits, Joe! If you have any extra Lucroys from your break, we would love a shot at them!
Thanks Aaron....I think I only have base but I'll send extras as soon as I can get this all sorted.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I'd be interested in any serial #ed mini's of Brad Ziegler you pulled.

Thanks
Dan

That was a sweet Case!! Congrats on the Awesome hits!!

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

Awesome hits!! Can't wait to break hobby of this.

Awesome case!! As usual, I would be interested in trading for any of the players in my signature.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

WOW!! Amazing case so far!! Love to see the rest!

Very nice, Joe! Lots of PC stuff and a beauty of a Trout. Nice, nice stuff. Almost makes me want to go spend some money on a box or two.

Kepler