`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Three Packs of Contenders and I hit my favorite & most wanted auto

Three Packs of Contenders and I hit my favorite & most wanted auto
Stopped at my Local Shop today to grab a box of Leaf Draft Metal but he had a fresh box of contenders he'd open for me, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Bought three packs and in the last one, this gem pops out:

[Image: MARCUS%20MARIOTA%20HOLY%20SHIT_zpsylftcfwe.jpg]

This is the SECOND Mariota I pulled out of packs this year, first being his crown royale but this is on another level. I still can't believe it, other than the first Mariota Auto I pulled, I"ve never pulled anything of PC players before. Needless to say it's been a fantastic day!

I know this is football, but I grabbed two 16 Jumbo Baseball too, hit these which I was very happy because I'm a lifelong Yankees fan and a huge fan of Kershaw's too!

[Image: Kershaw%20and%20CC_zpsaqdrtp8b.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Three Packs of Contenders and I hit my favorite & most wanted auto
Nice hits! Could you please reply to my PM about the Kessler you pulled out of Leaf Metal?

Thanks!

RJ

(03-22-2016, 06:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice hits! Could you please reply to my PM about the Kessler you pulled out of Leaf Metal?

Thanks!

RJ
Kessler is gone sold a bunch of autos in a big lot a few days ago, I'll keep you in mind for any USC stuff in the future though for sure. Sorry I forgot to get back to you!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

You did fantastic!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

SWEET MARIOTA, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Thanks a lot guys, still happy as could be about it! Hope to keep the good luck riding this weekend !

Awesome pull! I don't have any luck
[]

(03-24-2016, 08:18 AM)danieljames84 Wrote: Awesome pull! I don't have any luck

Trust me, compared to the money I spend, neither do I. This always makes it worth it though...your day will come bro trust me! It took me a solid 12 years until I ever hit anything over 300 (Andrew Luck Auto Patch RC /49 back in 2012) but they roll in afterwards. Since December I hit a Brett Favre Topps 60th Anniversary Auto /15, Mariota Crown Royale Auto Jersey & now this Mariota Contenders as my big hits and I typically buy packs I"m not one of those guys busting cases after cases. I look forward to the day you post that big hit !