`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
HOLY GRAIL

HOLY GRAIL
Since I'm bored, and haven't found a card to pick up for any of my PC's in a while... I thought I'd share my holy grail I never shared with you guys - the 2009-10 Topps Laundry Tag 1/1

While I'm at it, from the same jersey, I'll show my authentic games used letter "B" patch. They go great together.

Sometimes I wish Baylor was like one of those players from the 1990's where I would be able to pick up so many great insert cards. But oh well... I can still dabble with my Steve Francis PC, and other small side PC's. Baylor does have some decent inserts, but not much that catches my eyes these days. Panini is getting very dull and boring.

So out of my boredness, I present to you my holy grail, and the very close letter B.

[Image: fkr8te.jpg][Image: 2lxvvjs.jpg]

[Image: f3e002.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

~Giovanni
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

RE: HOLY GRAIL
Never gets old seeing those 2 cards. Thanks for sharing Gio.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

Very nice cards guys.

My grail is my Fleer Jordan Rookie and this one

[Image: JordanUltimateauto.jpg]
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Wow, sick laundry tag 1/1. I like the old school letterman too, especially the cool colors. 2 amazing cards!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I am very impressed with those cards.. I wish I had more money to spend on the hobby, but I make do! Love the Ewing card!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

my holy grail: cousy TTM auto.

(03-03-2016, 12:34 AM)xarzy Wrote: Never gets old seeing those 2 cards. Thanks for sharing Gio.
Thanks my friend, I appreciate it. I hope my Russell is doing ok... Smile and that Ewing Logoman is looking fine as always.
(03-03-2016, 02:33 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Very nice cards guys.

My grail is my Fleer Jordan Rookie and this one

[Image: JordanUltimateauto.jpg]
Thank you.

You can not go wrong with a Jordan Fleer RC, and that auto is sweet! A lot of people forget that Ultimate was the first really high end patch/auto/memorabilia product, with a high price tag! Very nice card.

(03-04-2016, 02:18 AM)vgqv Wrote: Wow, sick laundry tag 1/1. I like the old school letterman too, especially the cool colors. 2 amazing cards!
Thank you my friend, really appreciate that. There's nothing like old school for me. I cut down on my other PC's and focused more on Baylor... but I had all old school game used, and loved them. Too bad Baylor don't have a huge variety though.

(03-04-2016, 08:40 AM)antriarc Wrote: I am very impressed with those cards.. I wish I had more money to spend on the hobby, but I make do! Love the Ewing card!
Thank you! Really appreciate that. i usually don't spend too much either, but I make an exception from time to time... the Laundry Tag is my most expensive card I own.

(03-04-2016, 02:14 PM)hgyt Wrote: my holy grail: cousy TTM auto.
Any pic?
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Those are two great cards and congrats on having those in your collection

i dont have a pic of my cousy TTM.

i live in Denmark and the card got back to me in 2 weeks.
i also have TTM from KJ,eaton,connie hawkins and i got 7 cards signed when he was in Denmark last summer.plus gervin signed a card when he was at the embassy som years back

There are people playing under five minutes a game today with more cards than some classic players. This should simply devalue what's coming out today for anyone smart enough to understand business, but for some reason it doesn't. Either way, I have a hard time collecting players when they have hundreds of cards come out each year. I like those fun and hard to find older cards in any sport. Oh, and picking up a new box just to sell all the cards for several times what the box cost helps fund these ventures.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.