• 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
I've had enough of this crap

RE: I've had enough of this crap
(02-13-2016, 05:15 PM)thehueys Wrote: I am 18 in october
My dad is 48 in march
ANNNNNNNNNNNNND Banned.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

We'll have to be on the lookout now for new profiles like "theOTHERhueys" and "NOTthosehueys" and "thesearenotthehueysyouarelookingfor."

This is going to be confusing.
Kepler

I...actually feel halfway bad about this.

But then I remember how annoying the 2 weeks to get my trade done were and not so much.

I just wish I wasn't out that 1/1. Dumb of me to trade it to begin with - moreso to them.
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

Have all trades been completed before the ban? I would hate for them to get cards and then not ship

Eh, I gave up on it a long time ago. As far as BV I didn't lose more than 20 bucks, so I'd rather just let it die.
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

(02-13-2016, 05:34 PM)spikeyx Wrote: I...actually feel halfway bad about this.

But then I remember how annoying the 2 weeks to get my trade done were and not so much.

I just wish I wasn't out that 1/1. Dumb of me to trade it to begin with - moreso to them.
Don't feel bad, he was a shady trader and should go regardless of age. There have been kid traders here before who got banned, some good (one just recently returned because he turned 18, Friedmana or something like that) others bad.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Fortunately, I don't think they had too many pending deals. I think his/their ridiculous offers scared a lot of people away. And, if they hadn't already tried to deal with him/them, they were scared off by the horror stories people were sharing.

Kepler

(02-13-2016, 05:32 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: We'll have to be on the lookout now for new profiles like "theOTHERhueys" and "NOTthosehueys" and "thesearenotthehueysyouarelookingfor."

This is going to be confusing.
Hehehehe
(02-13-2016, 05:21 PM)glassnickels Wrote: I have no dog in this fight but this combined with everything above this doesn't help. Just posting for information. No dog in that fight either.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/showt...p?t=844959
Hmm. Nice addition. That's troubling.

(02-13-2016, 05:21 PM)glassnickels Wrote: I have no dog in this fight but this combined with everything above this doesn't help. Just posting for information. No dog in that fight either.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/showt...p?t=844959
Haha. Blowout is ruthless. I love trading over here, and getting my entertainment over there. The gofundme thing is terrible.

I joke about this being my addiction all the time, but there are some legit signs that the person who owns that account may need some help.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(02-13-2016, 08:07 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: When we lose ^^^^ type of members to accommodate these other jerks, there's an issue. Appropriate feedback should be left for a transaction. If communication was poor, say so. If someone doesn't ship for 3 weeks, it should reflect in their feedback. Damaged, replaced or missing cards... spell it out for the next guy or girl. Obviously sometimes there are extenuating circumstances for any issue that can be worked out but they shouldn't be in every single trade. No one needs to feel obligated to be polite and leave positive feedback just because they eventually got their cards.
This may be a little off topic, but I had done a trade where I received cards that were marked as near mint, but upon arrival they were less than that in my opinion. In the feedback section I wrote about the condition just stating I wish that the certain trader would have been more upfront about the condition. He then replied on my feedback stating that I was a new trader and to avoid me.

I agree with you that we need to be honest in our feedback to help other traders, but some people might shy away due to the repercussions.
My current wants listed here: http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

My current trade page here:
http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/tradepage.htm

Slowly adding cards to the org, but I do this as a hobby so it takes time. Thanks