`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 case of 2015 Triple Threads

RE: 1 case of 2015 Triple Threads
(09-19-2015, 06:11 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hot, hot hot! Lots of home runs for sure, Matt! Great Betances cards! Especially love the Yelich 1/1 ..., wow you caught a beautiful case of cards! Lots of low numbers and lots of stars! Topps did things right ... At least on that small sample size. Hope that a second case is better, but I can only think you'll be disappointed ... Be happy, you killed it with the case. Havent read through all the posts, ( no time Sad ) but I'm sure Dominic will be all over that Yelich. In the off chance that he's not interested, I'd love to try for it ... So keep me in mind if the Primo Yelich-guy defers. Smile I'd also love a shot at the Betances cards if they're FT.
Thanks !
I talked myself out of grabbing another. I may go pick up a few boxes today but your right. I should be happy and content that my case was this good. All is available for trade. I'll load everything at some point today and leave a post saying so when I'm done.

On a side note. The case also had unbelievable collation. I got one complete set and 8 doubles. I'm really impressed all around with the product this year. The set will be up for trade as well if Richard and I can't work out something on it. It's loaded with great rc's.
(09-19-2015, 07:47 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Careful when opening the boxes.

I have heard at least 3 people having cards (redemptions) falling out. Not in with the other cards.
I'll have to recheck my boxes. Thanks for the heads up.
(09-19-2015, 08:41 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: Great stuff Matt! Killer case! No RC logo on the Bryant?
Thank you sir. Actually, none of the rc's have the logo on them and the base set is absolutely stacked with rc's. I would have liked to have seen them myself.
(09-18-2015, 05:44 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Thanks Matt!!
Here you go buddy. Nothing mind blowing but sharp cards none the less. You can have the purple if you like.
[Image: IMG_20150919_105843_zpst5v6obmz.jpg]

Oh, Ok. Great. Thanks a lot Matt!! I'll PM you my addy.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice break. That Madbum patch is really nice.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the jersey auto is the one they consider the "true RC". So that may be why the base stuff doesn't have the logo.

Fairly sure that's how it's been in recent years, but like I said, not positive.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Is the Matt Carpenter Auto Relic available FS?

Awesome case! If the Fielder or Blackmon patch is available, I would like a shot at them.
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

Those Betances are sweet
I collect Don Mattingly, Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Luis Severino & Delin Betances

Would love to get my hands on a Mariano Rivera auto

(09-19-2015, 06:24 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Is the Matt Carpenter Auto Relic available FS?
Sure. PM me what you think is fair and if we can work something out I'll load it for sale.
(09-19-2015, 06:43 PM)nquarry Wrote: Awesome case! If the Fielder or Blackmon patch is available, I would like a shot at them.
They are sir. I just have to load them. I plan on doing it tonight.

All hits are loaded guys. I'll be loading the base parallels tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Holy cow you killed it! So many beautiful cards- I bet you were pumped to get that Yelich 1/1
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!