`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Martin Card

Mark Martin Card
I have a Mark Martin card that I can't find in any price guides and was hoping to get some info on the value. The card is an insert from the 2004 Press Pass Making The Show Set. The set is a 27 card set that was packaged in a Tin with Stewart/Gordon/JR on the tin. I can find the set in the price guide but there is no mention of any inserts. The card in question is Mark Martin Race Used Sheet Metal SM 5/10 and is sequentially numbered 135/200. The front of the card has the Certified Press Pass Authentics logo and the back of the card has the Press Pass VIP logo.

RE: Mark Martin Card
(08-30-2015, 02:41 PM)tommyhunterfan Wrote: I have a Mark Martin card that I can't find in any price guides and was hoping to get some info on the value. The card is an insert from the 2004 Press Pass Making The Show Set. The set is a 27 card set that was packaged in a Tin with Stewart/Gordon/JR on the tin. I can find the set in the price guide but there is no mention of any inserts. The card in question is Mark Martin Race Used Sheet Metal SM 5/10 and is sequentially numbered 135/200. The front of the card has the Certified Press Pass Authentics logo and the back of the card has the Press Pass VIP logo.
I wish I could help you but I have no info about the card. I would love to see a scan/pic of it though.

RE: Mark Martin Card
I do not know the BV, but if it was this card: 2000 VIP SHEET METAL MARK MARTIN #SM 5/10 (#/200) I paid a little less than $6 for mine. Hope this helps you. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]