`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3,000 post - Contest PART 3 CLOSED

RE: 3,000 post - Contest PART 3
"Note: COMC has a ton of cards I need, and it's easy to post pictures from there"

I guess this knocks me out of the contest, since I'm not, nor do I plan to be a member of COMC. Unless there's another way?

Heck, I even tried starting a trade on beckett, to see if any of my trade folder cards show up as a 'want list' item of yours, but not sure if that's even a function. I know we traded some Topps Chrome cards (Puig) but other than that I have no clue what your want list would contain.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-05-2015, 05:16 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: "Note: COMC has a ton of cards I need, and it's easy to post pictures from there"

I guess this knocks me out of the contest, since I'm not, nor do I plan to be a member of COMC. Unless there's another way?

Heck, I even tried starting a trade on beckett, to see if any of my trade folder cards show up as a 'want list' item of yours, but not sure if that's even a function. I know we traded some Topps Chrome cards (Puig) but other than that I have no clue what your want list would contain.
Shhhhhh, nobody tell Doc that he can click on the want list link at the bottom of djohn's original post ...

(08-05-2015, 05:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Shhhhhh, nobody tell Doc that he can click on the want list link at the bottom of djohn's original post ...
D'oh!

Thanks RJ!
Didn't see that ....
Good thing I'm a doc and not a homicide detective Smile
2013 Panini Prizm Prizms Red #295
[Image: c4d4c5dbabc9abc6e766fc14cdf78810_zpsckuxi3d4.jpg]

I guess I'm back in?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-05-2015, 05:45 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: D'oh!

Thanks RJ!
Didn't see that ....
No worries, my friend. Good luck!

(08-05-2015, 05:48 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: No worries, my friend. Good luck!
Thanks, and likewise!

[Image: Aroldis-Chapman.jpg?id=88161bf4-bbb2-45d...e=original][/URL]

2014 Topps Update Series All-Star Access #ASA-AC - Aroldis Chapman
Here ya go! Thanks again for the contest!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

And it's all yours for the low low price of your address in a PM! A little thank you for the contest!
[Image: image1_6.jpg]
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

[Image: 2mqn31z.png]
Thanks for the contest bud!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

1993 Flair Wave of the Future #9 - David McCarty

[Image: David-McCarty.jpg?id=0f7b51f5-58de-40e6-...e=original]
Kepler

2013 TOPPS UPDATE 1971 TOPPS MINIS #31 YASIEL PUIG

[Image: front.jpg]
Thanks,