IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some random stuff for trade...

RE: Some random stuff for trade...
you don't sell ?

(06-20-2015, 07:32 PM)tengbino Wrote: you don't sell ?
I do quite a bit off line. I suppose I could here. I'd just have to mark whatever cards in question here for sale. What were you interested in?
(06-20-2015, 07:13 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Well if you come across any rare Matt Carpenter cards keep me in mind or give my wantlist a look Smile
No rare Carpenters. Mostly run of the mill star auto's and a real nice museum collection Beltran jumbo patch.

Let me know if I have somethingfor the griffey. I've never had a griffey auto.

(06-20-2015, 09:50 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: Let me know if I have somethingfor the griffey. I've never had a griffey auto.
That had dibbs called on it when it was posted. I won't know for a while if it's available or not because the other trader is just making his way back to the states. I may have some other Griffey auto's in though, but I'm not 100% sure either.

(06-20-2015, 06:55 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: No problem. I'll take a look shortly. Your going Royals with no Moose?
Also, full disclosure on the Brett: they weren't as careful with their plates back then as they are now. It's still factory sealed but you can see it's got some ware to it.
Cards my team. But I'll take a shot at moose.

(06-20-2015, 10:05 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That had dibbs called on it when it was posted. I won't know for a while if it's available or not because the other trader is just making his way back to the states. I may have some other Griffey auto's in though, but I'm not 100% sure either.
Sounds good. Let me know if you do.

Ck me for Pedro, thanks

I like the Griffey, Aaron, Mad Bum and Eck. I have a couple of Abreu's not listed I could trade. I'll send over an open trade offer.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

(06-24-2015, 10:09 AM)Kingofallmarks Wrote: I like the Griffey, Aaron, Mad Bum and Eck. I have a couple of Abreu's not listed I could trade. I'll send over an open trade offer.
The Griffey is being held for my man Ricardo unless you can persuade him otherwise. The Aaron has been traded.

i would be interested in the Pedro auto if i have anything for it and /or the Triple Cubs auto.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/