IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Trades "updated"

RE: Team Trades
(01-19-2015, 05:21 PM)totally sports Wrote: Looking for Rams
pm sent and cards pulled.
(01-18-2015, 10:20 AM)rayeates Wrote: I am looking for Detroit Lions. I am wanting to land an auto of each current roster player, and also any Calvin Johnson and Matt Stafford cards. Though, I know that my sone would be happy with pretty well anyone in a Lions uniform. I will have to start putting my base into my Org. in order for this to be more favourable, but I know that I have some Cowboys in there now. Best wishes!

Randi
Cards sent today, thank u my friend . pm to follow.

lions got , the Fins our spoken for and rams and bears asked about. anyone else just lmk. looking for dallas teams stars,hockey,cowboys and texas longhorns players and others lets do some tradeing. thanks shawn

pm sent on all request. thanks keep them comeing

(01-17-2015, 04:09 PM)spoodog31 Wrote: Anyone looking to trade NFL Teams ,base,rookies,stars,inserts ect. please send me a DM. got alot just sitting around the house i dont want. im looking for only cowboys cards. hard to trade on site where everyone is looking for a 100.00 rc. lets do some old school tradeing. lmk thanks shawn
one reply so far anyone else. all cards are not listed , can if needed . lets do this.
THAT'S THE KIND OF TRADING I LIKE TO DO. TOO BAD WE CANNOT WORK A DEAL AS I AM ALSO A COWBOYS FAN & COLLECTOR. GOOD LUCK!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Any Steelers left?
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

Yup all them if you want them there yours.

Alright alright alright, lions ,rams,Fins, and Texans are gone. plenty more to go lmk. anybody????

Chicago Bears

(01-31-2015, 04:09 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Chicago Bears
alright will send aside and pull together some cards to let you know. will send pm tomarr. sorry i got hockey game tonight, thanks shawn

steelers fans have 11Ward , 40BigBen,30+Polamalu Just commons , includes some dupes. Plus 130 + others and any inserts and jersey cards i have . if interested plmk thanks shawn
(01-31-2015, 04:09 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Chicago Bears
Bears i have 17Hester,30Forte,50+Marshall, and 140+others. includes some dupes. plus any inserts and jersey cards i have. Interested lmk thanks shawn

How is your stock of Vikings Cards ?
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]