`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Trades "updated"

RE: Team Trades
(02-03-2015, 09:11 AM)charps Wrote: How is your stock of Vikings Cards ?
Vikings -AP 40 , Ponder 20, bunch of harvin and allen, even 5 Favre also 130+ others. plus what ever inserts jersey ect. lmk thanks shawn thanks for post

N.E fans have about 50 brady, 50 gronk and over 150 others includes extras.. plus any inserts jerseys ect. any interested. lmk thanks shawn

Got back 2nd trade from this post and 3rd on the way. So awesome got some sick cards already and more to come. Ravens are the board . Pats broncos ect left lmk. Awesome shawn
(02-05-2015, 09:33 PM)spoodog31 Wrote: Got back 2nd trade from this post and 3rd on the way. So awesome got some sick cards already and more to come. Ravens are the board . Pats broncos ect left lmk. Awesome shawn
Sorry ravens are gone. Who's next all trades welcome.

Looking for the 49ers and Chiefs.

(02-05-2015, 10:43 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: Looking for the 49ers and Chiefs.
Pm sent .

Ok so pats are shipped kansas city and san fan are also packed up for monday mailday. plus ravens will ship same day. So anyone want to give me a reason to pack another shipper. lmk mannings and luck in colts? no word back on bears or vikings so they are still there. keep em coming. thanks shawn

Sitting at house all day Watching Walking Dead, and putting together team packages. Anyone else got a fav team. Im sure we can reach an agreement. Thanks shawn

Bump for the huge trades that have cane in past two days OMG wow just amazing sick cards from some great traders wow. Who's next let's keep this good MOJO going.

(01-17-2015, 04:09 PM)spoodog31 Wrote: Anyone looking to trade NFL Teams ,base,rookies,stars,inserts ect. please send me a DM. got alot just sitting around the house i dont want. im looking for only cowboys cards. hard to trade on site where everyone is looking for a 100.00 rc. lets do some old school tradeing. lmk thanks shawn
one reply so far anyone else. all cards are not listed , can if needed . lets do this.

Update: Raiders, Ravens,Niners,Chiefs, Texans,Dolphins, Rams and Lions are gone. Plenty left yall. Over 150 plus of each team plus inserts,jersey,refractors if any. Trade does not have to be even or card for card. Thanks shawn
hey Shawn, this is Shawn haha LMK what you are looking for as far as Cowboys I have tons of them, old school and new. Looking for Patriots and Texans being I am in Corpus Christi Texas! LMK
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Spoodog31 is a great trader !!
was looking to trade only BASE CARDS at this time but he sent rookies - inserts and game used !
It was my first experience trading on here - and it went great !
Spoodog31 went above and beyond and would trade with him again in a heartbeat !
Thanks for the great cards !!