`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Guy Fieri Allen & Ginter Auto

LTTF Guy Fieri Allen & Ginter Auto
I will go in someone's favor by 25.00 for this card, don't care what people want in return I would just love to get this card again! One of my biggest regrets is getting rid of the one I had!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: LTTF Guy Fieri Allen & Ginter Auto
That card is in someone's org on the board. Sorry, but can't remember who...

You can find out who has it on Beckett by pulling it up in pricing and then holding down on the listing. It will bring you to an entirely different page of information and on it will have a listing of any member who has the card in their organize. From there you can start a trade. This is how it's done from a smart phone anyway. Im sure a laptop is different, but it can be done.

(12-16-2014, 09:35 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You can find out who has it on Beckett by pulling it up in pricing and then holding down on the listing. It will bring you to an entirely different page of information and on it will have a listing of any member who has the card in their organize. From there you can start a trade. This is how it's done from a smart phone anyway. Im sure a laptop is different, but it can be done.
Yeah there is one guy who has it but he hasn't been on much, not sure if he's trading or even has org subscription anymore though. Oh well worth a shot!
(12-16-2014, 08:21 PM)baker100309 Wrote: That card is in someone's org on the board. Sorry, but can't remember who...
Found him thanks!

I have one, I would need a nice Griffey or Ripken for it though
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(12-18-2014, 12:27 AM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: I have one, I would need a nice Griffey or Ripken for it though
I have some Griffey Jr relics and inserts but no autos to trade, if your interested in those I'll be happy to give you 75.00 worth of him for it! Also have a couple Ripken inserts on the way. PM me if you would take multiple cards for it.