`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from the show, BRAND NEW BUCKET!

RE: Back from the show, BRAND NEW BUCKET!
Can always work something out. Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

i did see the mantle cut very nice but i think i will let somebody else take a shot at hit.did u happen to find any kimbrels?

(11-01-2014, 07:15 PM)ounagi Wrote: i did see the mantle cut very nice but i think i will let somebody else take a shot at hit.did u happen to find any kimbrels?
They were pretty scarce. I didnt see one. I think I may have gotten one out of those boxes of supreme I just opened. Let me check...

As always, nice cards.

What do you think about this years supreme? I picked up a couple boxes today and let the wife open them and she liked them so I have a green light. Thinking about picking up an inner case, your thoughts?

We going to be able to work a deal on those Pedroia cards?

Thanks,
Rob

Great stuff! Very nice picking. You can be my shopper anytime! Thanks for sharing the awesome cards!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Great cards man!! Offer sent with comments. Lmk. Thanks.

(11-01-2014, 07:31 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: As always, nice cards.

What do you think about this years supreme? I picked up a couple boxes today and let the wife open them and she liked them so I have a green light. Thinking about picking up an inner case, your thoughts?

We going to be able to work a deal on those Pedroia cards?

Thanks,
Rob
Yup. Sorry. I've been really distracted trying to get ready for the show. I like the Supreme design. It's different from recent releases. Everything seems to be really low #'d with some great signers. I watched a guy open a box and get a Bumgarner auto/patch #'d /5. He got an extra auto in it too. Overall, I'd say for $80 or $90 bucks, it's a great box value. Plus, I didnt get any redemptions.

absolutely awesome collection you picked up... would love just about anything in there!

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/patric...COLLECTION
http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/patrick2e65/library/
Always looking for Sean Newcomb...Jorge soler....Miguel Sano

All these cards will be for trade as of tomorrow. I'll load them in my org sometime before or after the Patriots/Broncos game. I had 2 two hour meetings with auction houses and several other smaller ones and I'm a little burnt out.

check me if you like you have a lot of stuff i would want