`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Looking for Nolan Ryan's I NEED!!

RE: Looking for Nolan Ryan's I NEED!!
(07-20-2014, 04:44 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Hey - check my org - have several Nolan's!
Thanks for the reply, but I have them all.

Josh

Anyone today???

(08-04-2014, 06:37 AM)jdthakidcf36 Wrote: Anyone today???
Hi,

I'm a Nolan Ryan SuperCollector too!! But I'm a BGS/BVG Graded Nolan Ryan SuperCollector. I'm not looking to trade or sell, I just wanted to say "Hi" to a fellow "The Ryan Express" collector.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(08-04-2014, 11:02 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Hi,

I'm a Nolan Ryan SuperCollector too!! But I'm a BGS/BVG Graded Nolan Ryan SuperCollector. I'm not looking to trade or sell, I just wanted to say "Hi" to a fellow "The Ryan Express" collector.
Always nice to meet another Ryan collector! I steer away from the graded cards...and if I come across any, i'll let you know. Thanks!!!

Anyone today??

Still looking for Ryan's I need...

(09-13-2014, 07:15 PM)jdthakidcf36 Wrote: Still looking for Ryan's I need...
How many unique Nolans are you up to?

(09-13-2014, 07:20 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: How many unique Nolans are you up to?
Not sure right now...a lot. Depends on what you consider unique, ha ha. I can't wait til my girlfriend and I buy a house next year, so I can hopefully get a good sized man-cave and show off what I have. A ton of my memorabilia is boxed up...room's too small! You?

(09-13-2014, 07:33 PM)jdthakidcf36 Wrote: Not sure right now...a lot. Depends on what you consider unique, ha ha. I can't wait til my girlfriend and I buy a house next year, so I can hopefully get a good sized man-cave and show off what I have. A ton of my memorabilia is boxed up...room's too small! You?
I'm in the process of cataloging mine. A few years ago, my Dad had a heart attack, so I stopped cataloging. But I didn't stop buying. So I got cards everywhere. The good thing is, I buy Beckett Graded Nolan Ryans, so I don't have to worry about them getting damaged. Bad thing is, my plastic containers that I store them in are becoming fuller by the day.

Have I told you my situation?

(01-09-2014, 06:42 PM)jdthakidcf36 Wrote: I'm looking to trade for Nolan Ryan's I need. I'm not currently looking for high end cards, auto's, things of that nature...I just don't have the trade bait and cannot buy right now. Please let me know what you have and what you're looking for in trade. Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

Josh
Hi Josh,

I'm going to be listing some Ryan's in my Organizer today and tomorrow. One I do have I wanted to mention to you right now, 2013 Topps Tribute Green S/N 14/75. What I'm looking for are Yankees, but certain ones only. It will be easier to put it like this NO, DON"T WANT A-Rod, CC, Granderson, etc.

Brian (bamyanks)
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]