`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding New Cards For TRADE!

Adding New Cards For TRADE!
ADDING CARDS FOR TRADE SO MAYBE I CAN FIND SOMETHING I NEED FOR MY PC AND HELP SOMEONE FILL SOME OF THIERS AT THE SAME TIME!

I ALSO HAVE A JABARI PARKER 2014 NATIONAL CONVENTION GOLD PACK RC SP'D/200 AND THE JAMES HARDEN BASE /200 FOR TRADE
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Adding New Cards For TRADE!
Are all 36 of those cards really for trade?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-06-2014, 05:22 PM)jonathani Wrote: Are all 36 of those cards really for trade?

What "36 cards" are you talking about bud? I added a few I had laying around but I mainly purchase pc needs instead of boxes. I have more to list just no time to add them.

(09-06-2014, 05:22 PM)jonathani Wrote: Are all 36 of those cards really for trade?
And this is why the new members on here do not last long and the basketball side continues to suck....who would want to come back when they are mocked like this? You have a new member who is clearly excited about trading and this is the type of comment they receive?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(09-07-2014, 12:08 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: And this is why the new members on here do not last long and the basketball side continues to suck....who would want to come back when they are mocked like this? You have a new member who is clearly excited about trading and this is the type of comment they receive?
What are you talking about? I wasn't being rude or mocking you one bit! I was unsure what 36 cards you were talking about!

(09-07-2014, 12:27 AM)yabbiballcards Wrote: What are you talking about? I wasn't being rude or mocking you one bit! I was unsure what 36 cards you were talking about!
I wasnt referring to you. The guy that made the 36 card comment was mocking you. He was basically saying, "36 cards isnt that impressive."

(09-07-2014, 12:34 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I wasnt referring to you. The guy that made the 36 card comment was mocking you. He was basically saying, "36 cards isnt that impressive."

Yeah that's my fault I should of had a few 1000 listed by now but I just haven't had the time.

(09-07-2014, 01:05 AM)yabbiballcards Wrote: Yeah that's my fault I should of had a few 1000 listed by now but I just haven't had the time.
Sorry but it shouldnt matter. If you are wanting to trade and post a thread like this it shouldnt matter if you have 5 or a 100 cards. Maybe those 5 cards are high end and someone would want them.

I'm trying to send you a trade offer, but I can't until you have a shipping address on file with beckett.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(09-07-2014, 12:34 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I wasnt referring to you. The guy that made the 36 card comment was mocking you. He was basically saying, "36 cards isnt that impressive."
You're right. That's what I was saying. Thanks for clarifying. To the "everybody gets a trophy" generation, that may be offensive, but people that have tasted reality knew what I meant the first time.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.