`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes 2014 Prizm Hobby.....Scans

2 Boxes 2014 Prizm Hobby.....Scans
Broke down and bought 2 boxes. Decent product. I think I did alright. Just the hits are scanned. Most are marked FT in org, including some base and inserts not shown here. Thanks for looking!

Strasburg 63/99
Pujols 74/75
Watkins 14/25
Rivera #208 SP
[Image: pr2_zps492ac36c.jpg]

Konerko 39/75
[Image: pr1_zps61ee6410.jpg]

And the 2 best hits were these...............

Abreu Blue Prizm 58/75
Puig Orange Die Cut 36/60
[Image: pr3_zps02de6f7f.jpg]

Hamilton auto is PC. Gonna hold on to the Abreu for a while. The Puig is available for the right card......Mike

RE: 2 Boxes 2014 Prizm Hobby.....Scans
Nice abreu!

I bought two boxes yesterday as well and I got the Konerko /75 and Greer in one of my boxes as well (as well as the Rivera SP) lol. Are you going after the set? Would love to swap some base so I can finish up.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Thanks!

No I 'm not gonna do the set. If you wanna pm me your needs I can see what I have for you.

You gonna open any A&G this year? Im opening 2 boxes right now and I do plan on putting that set together as I am currently trying to complete all A&G base sets with SP's.

Two solid boxes! I was hoping to pull one of those Pauly autos in all of my breaks but no luck. If you decide to move that Abreu hit me up!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Nice hits!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

nice stuff man. sent u an open offer on the Puig. thanks

(07-11-2014, 02:12 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Thanks!

No I 'm not gonna do the set. If you wanna pm me your needs I can see what I have for you.

You gonna open any A&G this year? Im opening 2 boxes right now and I do plan on putting that set together as I am currently trying to complete all A&G base sets with SP's.
Nah. I can't stand Any A+G base or minis... Never appealed to me... The hits are always cool though!

I'll get my base sorted and let you know. Sure we can work out something!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(07-11-2014, 08:17 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Nah. I can't stand Any A+G base or minis... Never appealed to me... The hits are always cool though!

I'll get my base sorted and let you know. Sure we can work out something!
Sounds good!

Offer sent!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Awesome cards! I've been buying Prizm retail and as of yet, no autos Sad
That DieCut Puig is a very cool card! Never saw the die cuts before!
Congrats
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.