`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about EBAY help

Question about EBAY help
Since I haven't been on EBAY while I've been gone from the hobby it seems as though some things have changed. Are you not able to see what a certain card goes for on an offer price? I see where you can see an offer price was accepted and the listing ended, but am I right that you can't see what the offer price was for? I'm really trying to track Kershaw's 2006 bowman chrome graded auto's and I'd really like to see what all listings end for.

RE: Question about EBAY help
It depends some cards are on auction and some at a fixed price.

You should be able to see the final price of all those that are auctions or paid full Buy It Now price. If they are sold for less than the Buy It Now price you will just see that an offer was accepted.

There is a trick to seeing that , the card shop owner showed a group the other day, I did not take notes .

Okay thanks that's the answer I was looking for. They used to show what offer price was accepted, I wish they wouldn't have changed that. Makes it harder to track all prices.

(07-11-2014, 06:12 AM)JoshHarrison5 Wrote: Since I haven't been on EBAY while I've been gone from the hobby it seems as though some things have changed. Are you not able to see what a certain card goes for on an offer price? I see where you can see an offer price was accepted and the listing ended, but am I right that you can't see what the offer price was for? I'm really trying to track Kershaw's 2006 bowman chrome graded auto's and I'd really like to see what all listings end for.
If a best offer was accepted, click the "print page" & that will have the actual sell price.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(07-11-2014, 09:46 AM)krn001 Wrote: If a best offer was accepted, click the "print page" & that will have the actual sell price.
Sweet! Thanks for the help

In addition, when you select the box for " sold" listings, if you then select the page view of highest price first, the best offer results are placed based on the price they sold for, not the asking price, it doesn't show the price there, but they'll be in between cards with a higher and lower price. This works for a quick idea of ballpark price.