`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with people not responding??

What's up with people not responding??
It's a very simple process. I send a comment or message, you click respond. It's the civil thing to do, especially if we're in the middle of a trade. Thanks for letting me vent. Love this place!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: What's up with people not responding??
a large segment of folks arent getting notifications anymore when a trade it initiated, updated or otherwise. always good to shoot them a PM

Ah gotcha. Also, I'm not ignoring you Jacoby. My kid decided it would be a good idea to rearrange my cards for me....so I've had to re-organize them so I can go through the list of Bonds. Re-org should be finished tonight, then I PROMISE you I'm getting back to you on that list!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

I hear ya man, I know I do not get the trade/private messages notifications via email so that could be part of it. I've sent numerous trade requests to individuals that were last logged on within the past few days and nothing.

(05-21-2014, 07:26 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: It's a very simple process. I send a comment or message, you click respond. It's the civil thing to do, especially if we're in the middle of a trade. Thanks for letting me vent. Love this place!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

amen!! there is one individual on here that he sends a trade request, i respond. then nothing. but then he responds on the boards and i am like man, respond to our trade first before bumping. damn!! lol

That drives me absolutely nuts! I've got several trades that are completed, my sides are shipped AND received (a couple of them weeks ago), but I've got ZERO response after sending messages inquiring about their end of it. They're people who trade on here all the time too which is what baffles me!

(05-21-2014, 10:01 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: amen!! there is one individual on here that he sends a trade request, i respond. then nothing. but then he responds on the boards and i am like man, respond to our trade first before bumping. damn!! lol

I know who you are talking about joe. I've stopped accepting offers from them or even responding to them on my threads. Shhhh is just annoying.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

(05-21-2014, 12:48 PM)accfan01 Wrote: I know who you are talking about joe. I've stopped accepting offers from them or even responding to them on my threads. Shhhh is just annoying.
i'd figure that someone would know who i was talking about. lol

(05-21-2014, 12:54 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: i'd figure that someone would know who i was talking about. lol
I'm pretty sure the same person sent me four offers and wouldn't respond to any of them.

I try to respond and communicate in a timely manner... but with Work, 6 Kids, Little League and just life, sometimes cards have to wait.

ontheair, i agree with ya. i too have kids with sports, not to mention out of school today. and i'd figure a day or two to respond. but when u send them a comment and no response, it makes me a little mad. then come to see a couple of hours later, bump for the day. or anyone else.