`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 4/24 w/scan on Pg. 14)
(04-26-2014, 10:47 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Hey.... Um.. If they have a problem they can pm me. Thanks.
No need for snark here guys. This is all supposed to be in good fun. Suffice it to say I think that if you send something to jacoby, please don't post his address. Perhaps you can black out addresses just so there's no discomfort for folks? I think it's neat that you're posting the packages, but just to be on the safe side, perhaps that could be a solution?

Thank you both for being a part of this thread!
(04-25-2014, 11:38 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: bump ,
Thanks for the bump Jacoby. I got your PM and I'll be responding to it this afternoon! I'm doing a bunch of reorganizing and have some school work I need to finish, but I'll get your requests posted and all those addresses to you today! Thanks again for being a part of this thread!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

In the same situation, I usually just say, mr x from california: package is on the way

I appreciate the visual nature of whay yankee did, but we should all be concerned with privacy and security

(04-26-2014, 02:06 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: In the same situation, I usuly just sat, mr x from california: package is on the way

I appreciate the visual nature of whay yankee did, but we should all be concerned with privacy and security
+1
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Believe me I will NEVER send a package his way. Also we all trade on here so I am sure everyone can see anyone's address anytime they wanted to by looking at trade history

I send out these packages because I love helping people out with their PC and I want them to know where they are coming from an who is sending them. I also want to show some other people that yes this is a real thing and people send each other free cards.

(04-26-2014, 02:15 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I send out these packages because I love helping people out with their PC and I want them to know where they are coming from an who is sending them. I also want to show some other people that yes this is a real thing and people send each other free cards.
I get that and that's why I post about or with pictures of the cards I get along with the name of the sender. Pretty neat that you're doing it on the front end too. I hope you continue to enjoy this thread and that you get something you want real soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 4/26)
Big shout out to UC7BEARCAT for the awesome mini's and Santa Card (football) for my daughter Sierra. Your thoughtfullness and generoscity is very appreciated (and you made a young girl very happy!). Gave up football years ago, but am aware that this was a very popular card....it's def. a hit here. (I may have to trade her for that Killer!!!!) Beckett members are just plain AWESOME! Thanks again.....
[Image: Scan2_zpsb827079a.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 4/26)
(04-28-2014, 06:00 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Big shout out to UC7BEARCAT for the awesome mini's and Santa Card (football) for my daughter Sierra. Your thoughtfullness and generoscity is very appreciated (and you made a young girl very happy!). Gave up football years ago, but am aware that this was a very popular card....it's def. a hit here. (I may have to trade her for that Killer!!!!) Beckett members are just plain AWESOME! Thanks again.....
That's fantastic! Thanks UC7BEARCAT, what a great contribution to the thread! If you're not a member of this thread, you're missing out! Joining is easy and spreading joy with cards is what it's all about.

That Santa card is way cool and if it weren't for the long winter we just had I'd wish it was Christmas time right now. LOL
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 4/28)
I'm giong to add my non-profit here:

I coordinate two shows a year for our men's club (brotherhood) at Adat Chaverim in Plano TX. Anyone who wished to donate cards to us will receive a tax receipt sheet.

In addition, any and all door prizes for our shows are appreciated. My old friend Leighton Sheldon of Just Collect shipped me a huge box when I announced our second show

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

I don't think that ^^^^ is what this thread is about. My two cents but I think this is for player/team collectors. I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing but IMO I don't think that is what this particular thread is about.

Hi,

Looks pretty cool, I'd like to participate.

Main PC: Greg Maddux, Dustin Pedroia, Tim Wakefield, Will Middlebrooks

Thanks,

[Image: 7zvFV.png]