IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Thorpe Contenders Golden Ticket

Jim Thorpe Contenders Golden Ticket
What do you think this is worth?

RE: Jim Thorpe Contenders Golden Ticket
It just depends honestly. I could See it going anywhere from $300- $1500 depending on how many people want it you know? For example, the Demarco Murray went for $850 and he is not even the best Running back in his division let along a Hall of Famer. On the flip side, the Gale Sayers only went for like $385. Honestly when you get that high end, its best to through a HUGE bin on it, throw it on ebay and accept an offer that comes through that you feel comfortable with.

(04-25-2014, 03:11 AM)chazdavis Wrote: It just depends honestly. I could See it going anywhere from $300- $1500 depending on how many people want it you know? For example, the Demarco Murray went for $850 and he is not even the best Running back in his division let along a Hall of Famer. On the flip side, the Gale Sayers only went for like $385. Honestly when you get that high end, its best to through a HUGE bin on it, throw it on ebay and accept an offer that comes through that you feel comfortable with.
Thanks. They are hopefully some Thorpe Supercollectors.

There are several Thorpe collectors
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Did you have a price in mind? I would consider purchasing
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(04-25-2014, 10:38 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Did you have a price in mind? I would consider purchasing
Have no idea.