`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Is Wrong With ORG?

What Is Wrong With ORG?
Maybe this is an old issue that I've just noticed but has anyone else had problems with their org? When i add cards to a collection it just sticks them at the end of the list rather than organizing them by year card set ect. I've tried everything I can think of to put them in the proper order but no luck
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: What Is Wrong With ORG?
I've had some weird issues over the last week or so... I couldn't even search for certain cards I knew I had- they just weren't there. Chunks of sets were missing, same ordering issues, etc. I just took a few days off to avoid the frustration... seems to be working fine again.

The ordering issue, is it in the all items view? Or in folders? I know all items doesnt sort properly but all my folders do.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

check the help forums...known issue, and there's a lot more than just that wrong

I've had the same problem...plus, even when doing a trade, and someone has cards on my want list, it doesn't show up.

(04-04-2014, 10:24 PM)branesergen Wrote: The ordering issue, is it in the all items view? Or in folders? I know all items doesnt sort properly but all my folders do.
Actually it's both. I just wrapped up a trade and some of the cards in the trade got added to random folders. This is ridiculous!
(04-04-2014, 10:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: check the help forums...known issue, and there's a lot more than just that wrong
Thanks man will check that out. At least they know about it i guess.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

As for the A.) wants B.) random cards from trades being in random folders C.) sort in folder via all items...

D.) all. of. the. above.

I logged out, cleared my cache, then back in... seems to have helped C.) for now

I'll take it vs. the way it was a month ago where cards would just *poof* disappear if you tried to use a tag to remove them from a collection. The sorting thing is annoying, but at least it's functional.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --