`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions. Shelby Miller, Jose Iglesias ...(Update 4/12 Billy Hamilton Auto)

Redemptions. Shelby Miller, Jose Iglesias ...(Update 4/12 Billy Hamilton Auto)
Got some replacements for a couple redemptions I had been waiting on for a while. The Iglesias replaces a Scott Barnes auto which I am very happy with and will be going into the PC. The Miller, however, I am not so happy with as it replaced a 2011 Limited Robinson Cano auto. But I guess it is better than nothing. The Miller is FT. I also have a 2014 Donruss Signatures Billy Hamilton auto redemption that should be here within the next couple days. It will also be FT and I will post a scan here when I get it. Thanks for looking!

[Image: red1_zps5d6381e1.jpg]

Hamilton scan added 4/12/14
[Image: b20eacb5-080a-439b-9aff-e01eca912bf8_zpse314e692.jpg]

RE: Redemption Replacements. SCANS
(04-03-2014, 04:13 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Got some replacements for a couple redemptions I had been waiting on for a while. The Iglesias replaces a Scott Barnes auto which I am very happy with and will be going into the PC. The Miller, however, I am not so happy with as it replaced a 2011 Limited Robinson Cano auto. But I guess it is better than nothing. The Miller is FT. I also have a 2014 Donruss Signatures Billy Hamilton auto redemption that should be here within the next couple days. It will also be FT and I will post a scan here when I get it. Thanks for looking!

[Image: red1_zps5d6381e1.jpg]
I need that Iglesias! Lol! Let me know if there's anything I can do for that! I'd kill for it lol

Didn't know panini did replacements, did you ask for them or they just did it?

(04-03-2014, 04:27 PM)Baseballkid1999 Wrote: I need that Iglesias! Lol! Let me know if there's anything I can do for that! I'd kill for it lol
Sorry, The Iggy is PCSmile
(04-03-2014, 04:41 PM)rentzington Wrote: Didn't know panini did replacements, did you ask for them or they just did it?
Yes they do. I asked for replacements. Oddly enough the Barnes redemption I have been waiting on since 2012 ( didn't realize his auto was so tough to obtain lol), the Cano since December.

(04-03-2014, 04:42 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Sorry, The Iggy is PCSmile

Yes they do. I asked for replacements. Oddly enough the Barnes redemption I have been waiting on since 2012 ( didn't realize his auto was so tough to obtain lol), the Cano since December.
I know haha. I love iggy. Hopefully Gonzalez can get the job done for us

I'd like the Miller if you see anything. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Check me for the Miller. Thanks.

(04-03-2014, 04:47 PM)Baseballkid1999 Wrote: I know haha. I love iggy. Hopefully Gonzalez can get the job done for us
Gonzalez should be a steady stop-gap until Iglesias comes back. He's already come through for us with his bat as we saw in the openerSmile
Demon and Snappy: didn't see anything I could use for the Miller. thanks though

RE: Redemptions. Shelby Miller, Jose Iglesias ...(Update 4/12 Billy Hamilton Auto)
Hamilton scan added. It is available FT. Looking for Tigers and HOF'ers.

RE: Redemptions. Shelby Miller, Jose Iglesias ...(Update 4/12 Billy Hamilton Auto)
Bumper