Jay Sborz 03 Bowman Chrome Certified Auto
[Image: scan0002-3.jpg]
Reggie Smith 68 Topps 31
[Image: scan0012.jpg]
Tom Seaver 73 Topps 350
[Image: scan0013.jpg]
Ryne Sandberg 83 Donruss 277
[Image: scan0014-1.jpg]
Size 7 Sterling Silver Watermelon Quartz w/Chrome Diopside (8ct stone). If ineresed, PM me
[Image: water.jpg]
Enjoy
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: MIKE SCHMIDT Rookie inside,,,Scans
Interested in the Schmidt
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

If I remember right its probably a 5 or so, corners were touched surface was OK, centering acceptable. What you see is what you get...Mel

(02-28-2014, 10:29 PM)bigmerz Wrote: Interested in the Schmidt
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

cmb for the schmidt ,what's the condition?

Read ^

(03-01-2014, 12:43 AM)camco2 Wrote: cmb for the schmidt ,what's the condition?

I am good with that if I have anything. Thx
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

You get the Penguin also. Will take a look...Mel

(03-01-2014, 06:15 AM)bigmerz Wrote: I am good with that if I have anything. Thx

I like your Schmidt also Mel, if you see something you can use?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Schmidt is spoken for but I may have another. Will look,,,Mel

Offer sent!

(02-28-2014, 10:29 PM)bigmerz Wrote: Interested in the Schmidt

Found another Schmidt almost identical. Fair card 5+ maybe. If you are still interesed LMK...Mel

(03-01-2014, 02:17 PM)elberson Wrote: I like your Schmidt also Mel, if you see something you can use?