`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average
Who is the one that has...

Who is the one that has...
To much time on thier hands that keeps rating every thread with one star?

This childish BS shouldnt piss me off, but its starting to. I dont know about everyone else but i put a lot time and energy into my collection and spent alot of hard earn money.

Sorry the last thing i want to see is everyone of my threads rated a one star.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Who is the one that has...
For what it's worth I don't think most people even pay attention — not even sure why Beckett has it.

But yeah, it's an a-- hat move for sure.

My thread doesn't even have 1 star, so be thankful that someone is at least paying you some attention Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Sorry another thing that has me pissed off about it and I'm sure just about everyone on here can relate I spend about $200 a year to use this site and to price my cards. I don't appreciate having everyone of my threads trashed. I don't see the point of the stars I know they were put on here for good intention but if this what I'm spending my money on Beckett is going to lose another customer and I've been purchasing Becketts for 20 plus years.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

You know I have never until right now even noticed the stars... What exactly are they for? Why would you click on them? It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a puzzle.

I rate this thread 350 Stars!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Don't let them bother you man it's not worth your time
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I think I speak for the majority of folks when I say that for 98% of the time, unless a "social" thread or something really awesome, I don't even think about the star rating. I rate a thread by my comments and I usually don't put anything negative down. Myself, I read the thread, not how many stars it has. (also, if you have something nasty to say to me, I just ignore you, so don't waste your time....this is a fun activity for me.

Its wrong to to give something one star...if you don't like it...don't give it any stars.

(voting 5 stars right now........)
(02-26-2014, 05:30 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: My thread doesn't even have 1 star, so be thankful that someone is at least paying you some attention Smile

5 stars on thier way Pete!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-26-2014, 07:37 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I think I speak for the majority of folks when I say that for 98% of the time, unless a "social" thread or something really awesome, I don't even think about the star rating. I rate a thread by my comments and I usually don't put anything negative down. Myself, I read the thread, not how many stars it has. (also, if you have something nasty to say to me, I just ignore you, so don't waste your time....this is a fun activity for me.

Its wrong to to give something one star...if you don't like it...don't give it any stars.

(voting 5 stars right now........)

5 stars on thier way Pete!
Yay! I got stars in my eyes, above my head and on my thread!

[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Normally if I see a thread with 1 star, I rate it 5 stars just to put it up to 3 lol...I know I wouldn't my thread to be rated so low so I do my best to boost others xD

..who pays attention to that anyway..?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.