`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 Day Group BGS Submission! (Updated 02/17. Grades posted!)

RE: 20 Day Group BGS Submission! (Updated 02/17. Grades posted!)
that sucks man...i wish u got more golds in there on your thompsons...since i assume they are pc i guess it doesnt matter value wise.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(02-17-2014, 10:02 PM)johngt007 Wrote: So my Jordan is not getting slabbed at all? I think I did put a min grade of 8 but I thought if it falls below the min grade, they slabbed it with authentic or something.
I'm not sure what they did with it. I guess we will see when I get it back.
(02-17-2014, 10:26 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: that sucks man...i wish u got more golds in there on your thompsons...since i assume they are pc i guess it doesnt matter value wise.
Yeah it's PC. The low grades still bug me a bit but a majority of those aren't all that expensive.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(02-17-2014, 11:12 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I'm not sure what they did with it. I guess we will see when I get it back.

Yeah it's PC. The low grades still bug me a bit but a majority of those aren't all that expensive.
And you always check your cards carefully before submitting. It must have been an off day.

If you guys could all shoot me a PM with your address, that would be very helpful. The cards are due back to me on Friday. I am heading out on a work trip on Sunday and will be gone for three weeks. So I need to have your cards out and on the way to you this Saturday. I just want to make sure I have everyones address now so I dont have to hunt them down frantically later this week. Thanks guys!

(02-18-2014, 03:30 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: If you guys could all shoot me a PM with your address, that would be very helpful. The cards are due back to me on Friday. I am heading out on a work trip on Sunday and will be gone for three weeks. So I need to have your cards out and on the way to you this Saturday. I just want to make sure I have everyones address now so I dont have to hunt them down frantically later this week. Thanks guys!
Is the package on time? Thanks. Any thoughts on the next one?

(02-21-2014, 10:30 AM)jctone Wrote: Is the package on time? Thanks. Any thoughts on the next one?
They will arrive today! I'll pick them all up around lunch and have them back out in the mail tomorrow! As far as another submission, I'm not sure yet. I'll be gone for 3 weeks on a work trip. I'll be back around the middle of the March. I'm always down for doing another submission. Just let me know what kind of submission you guys want to do and we will start getting another one ready.

(02-17-2014, 10:02 PM)johngt007 Wrote: So my Jordan is not getting slabbed at all? I think I did put a min grade of 8 but I thought if it falls below the min grade, they slabbed it with authentic or something.
So your Jordan is interesting. I got it back and was able to see what they said about it. It was labeled "too thick." I didn't know there was a thickness limit on cards.

(02-21-2014, 06:06 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: So your Jordan is interesting. I got it back and was able to see what they said about it. It was labeled "too thick." I didn't know there was a thickness limit on cards.
That is a new one.

(02-21-2014, 06:06 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: So your Jordan is interesting. I got it back and was able to see what they said about it. It was labeled "too thick." I didn't know there was a thickness limit on cards.
Interesting. I thought I saw one slabbed on ebay before. Weird! Did we get charge for it? Did they return back my magnet holder for it? LOL

(02-21-2014, 09:17 PM)johngt007 Wrote: Interesting. I thought I saw one slabbed on ebay before. Weird! Did we get charge for it? Did they return back my magnet holder for it? LOL
Yes we were still charged. It is still in its magnetic holder though!