`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??

RE: Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??
(12-10-2013, 09:59 AM)floydtown Wrote: . Theres hope guys
Hope? he's pulled this stuff on other sites way back when, and he still owes people on other sites as well.....

So, I am Not going to say I told you so, but I told you so Wink

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1505480.html
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-03-2014, 11:08 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Has this been fixed by Dave?
I know I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Kind of like the 700 bucks I loaned to an ex girlfriend when we were dating, I'm not really expecting to see anything back, personally.

I was in the break and have been reimbursed personally, as have a few others. He's still on facebook trying to fill raffles to pay people back. Hasn't been posting anything new, just all stuff he's already had so it doesn't appear that he's spending any of the money he purportedly stole on new product. Hope he makes good on your end as well.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

You most of missed the breaks he was joining for others recently while still owing people.......still scum.

(02-04-2014, 03:56 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: I was in the break and have been reimbursed personally, as have a few others. He's still on facebook trying to fill raffles to pay people back. Hasn't been posting anything new, just all stuff he's already had so it doesn't appear that he's spending any of the money he purportedly stole on new product. Hope he makes good on your end as well.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-02-2013, 08:32 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im just kind of completely shocked zerodave went rogue
funny thing is Hardy (gonzodad) told me a year ago he didnt trust him..had a feeling..i stopped dealing with him after that..Hardy is one sharp mutha..
(02-04-2014, 05:11 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Hope? he's pulled this stuff on other sites way back when, and he still owes people on other sites as well.....

So, I am Not going to say I told you so, but I told you so Wink

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1505480.html
oh god i remember that thread...i will never doubt you..never have,you have been here a hell of a lot longer than I...and Dahamn you do your homework..this place is better off w you here Shez.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

he says everyone was paid back and then some......is that true
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

How was he paying everybody back? If through Paypal, I haven't seen anything, if through some other means... well, I haven't been looking for anything else, but I don't remember seeing anything new out of the ordinary.

Thats what I thought............Pm sent for contact info
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

FWIW....I see he was posting over on BO forums today

(02-25-2014, 02:22 AM)nicholsr98 Wrote: FWIW....I see he was posting over on BO forums today
I posted this thread and let people know in his thread there and he PM'd me saying maybe I should check with those in the break as every one has been taken care of - so Boje - Did you pay for breaks and if so have you been refunded?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC