`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My best week of collecting in 24 years!

My best week of collecting in 24 years!
Ive been collecting for 24 years and have never ever had a week like I had this week. My brother and I collect together whic makes it more fun. We had been doing some box breaks from ebay that were so so but you have to pay a lot for the better teams. I was watching breaks on Breakers tv Friday night. I watched for a while and then tried a box of TTT. My random team was the packers so I was excited about that.
I pulled a 2013 Eddie Lacey 14/15 auto triple relic! That was enough for me but it got better.
[Image: nvtgjm.jpg]

The next night we did another box. My brothers team was the Bills and he hit this monster. An E.J. Manuel 25/25 Gold Relic. Just crazy. We were both set.
[Image: 2zz3vk8.jpg]

Night 3 we watched a box 3 thinking nothing could come out of it that good. Wrong. They pulled a 1/1 white whale keenan allen auto patch. So of course I had to get in on the 4th box. My teams were Colts Skins and Seatle. It was probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest hit of my life. Numbered 9/9. We got all of this hits for less than $100. I also got a 3/3 Russell Wilson Patch not pictured.
[Image: 14njjpx.jpg]

RE: My best week of collecting in 24 years!
Those are some sweet hits.... Congrats
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Thank you so much cybertrenz02!

Wish we all were that lucky.Glad you got some awsome cards.
(12-22-2013, 09:18 AM)patchautos Wrote: Ive been collecting for 24 years and have never ever had a week like I had this week. My brother and I collect together whic makes it more fun. We had been doing some box breaks from ebay that were so so but you have to pay a lot for the better teams. I was watching breaks on Breakers tv Friday night. I watched for a while and then tried a box of TTT. My random team was the packers so I was excited about that.
I pulled a 2013 Eddie Lacey 14/15 auto triple relic! That was enough for me but it got better.
[Image: nvtgjm.jpg]

The next night we did another box. My brothers team was the Bills and he hit this monster. An E.J. Manuel 25/25 Gold Relic. Just crazy. We were both set.
[Image: 2zz3vk8.jpg]

Night 3 we watched a box 3 thinking nothing could come out of it that good. Wrong. They pulled a 1/1 white whale keenan allen auto patch. So of course I had to get in on the 4th box. My teams were Colts Skins and Seatle. It was probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest hit of my life. Numbered 9/9. We got all of this hits for less than $100. I also got a 3/3 Russell Wilson Patch not pictured.
[Image: 14njjpx.jpg]
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

I've thought about those box breaks before but never thought there would be a chance to hit great cards. Congrats on the huge hits.
US Army Mechanic collecting 49er Greats; Rice, Montana, Craig, Rathman, Patrick Willis, etc.

CONGRATS ON SOME MAGNIFICENT PULLS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(12-22-2013, 04:08 PM)jlp1976 Wrote: I've thought about those box breaks before but never thought there would be a chance to hit great cards. Congrats on the huge hits.
Thanks JLP!
(12-22-2013, 04:41 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: CONGRATS ON SOME MAGNIFICENT PULLS.
Thanks Maizen!

wow! I hope you went and purchased a lotto ticket too. congrats on some amazing cards!

(12-22-2013, 10:03 PM)mnc99 Wrote: wow! I hope you went and purchased a lotto ticket too. congrats on some amazing cards!

Thanks Mnc99! I would have got a lotto ticket but they dont sell where I live. I told my wife we need to go to Vegas next weekend Smile

congrats man, my luck i would pull a team and get nothing. you clearly hit the jackpot man! any thoughts on trading the wilson??
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]