`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Binge on Topps chrome yesterday

Binge on Topps chrome yesterday
SO I went on a bit of a binge yesterday with 2013 topps chrome. I bought 2 boxes at Walmart and 2 boxes at Target as well as a value pack of topps chrome

Main pulls:
2 Geno RC's
2 Giovanni RC's
Tavon Austin RC

Luck Refractor
RGIII Xfractor
Giovanni Bernard RC Xfractor
Tom Brady Blue Wave
Alex Smith Camo
Kyle Long Camo
Justin Hunter Pink
Wheaton Purple
Travis Fredrick Purple
Keenan Allen SP
Geno SMith Die-Cut
Geno SMith 1959 MIni

Rookie Relic Goodwin
Rookie Relic Ellington Black #/25

I think I am gonna go for the Rookie Relic Rainbow for Ellington. I have the regular, Purple and Black already so I guess I am halfway there already. Anyone have the other 3?

RE: Binge on Topps chrome yesterday
wow solid break nice keenan allen sp

(12-17-2013, 11:20 AM)ChiefsJCharles Wrote: wow solid break nice keenan allen sp
When I pulled it I didn't realize it was a SP. THat was the 1st one I have pulled out of the Chrome.

CONGRATS ON YOUR PULLS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I think I may have a problem. I can't stop buying chrome. Went to my lcs today and splurged on a hobby box. Told the guy to pick a box and he did. 3rd pack pulled my auto - Kenny Vacarro, not great, but next card was the geno smith auto redemption card. I was pretty pumped after that cause that pack almost paid for the box by itself.

Also, I pulled a refractor I had never seen before. Look like a blue wave at first but was more of a prism type of card. I did not see it listed on the website. Anyone know what they are. It was numbered to 260

(12-18-2013, 06:19 PM)DTD500 Wrote: I think I may have a problem. I can't stop buying chrome. Went to my lcs today and splurged on a hobby box. Told the guy to pick a box and he did. 3rd pack pulled my auto - Kenny Vacarro, not great, but next card was the geno smith auto redemption card. I was pretty pumped after that cause that pack almost paid for the box by itself.

Also, I pulled a refractor I had never seen before. Look like a blue wave at first but was more of a prism type of card. I did not see it listed on the website. Anyone know what they are. It was numbered to 260
I am addicted to 13 chrome. 59 bucks a box for tons of nice cards.