`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This past week of referees

This past week of referees
By far thee worst set of officiating I have ever seen! All 3 games I was able to watch all had poor officiating. Looking on Espn, seems that all games had complaints as well. The rules are ruining the game of football, but the refs need to start calling fouls consistently and not favor the Nfl's elite. Example: Tom Brady cries after every play and gets what he wants. Players stop in the middle of play and start crying for flags. Then they get penalized and fined for random hits. the saints kicker who almost took ted ginns head off should have been ejected for that. but hitting someone "near" their head is fine? Absolutely disgusted with the refereeing this week I might take a few weeks away from the NFL.

RE: This past week of referees
I'm glad the players and coaches are finally speaking up about it too.

well its like last week with the bills vs falcons.. I THOUGHT the runner cant lead with their head down? steven Jackson did on several plays and its not called..? I don't get any of it at all.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(12-09-2013, 04:44 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: well its like last week with the bills vs falcons.. I THOUGHT the runner cant lead with their head down? steven Jackson did on several plays and its not called..? I don't get any of it at all.
It's these rules that I'm talking about. The refs pick and choose when to call these types of fouls. I just want a game to not be dictated by officials..

miserable. I cannot believe the call in the Browns Pats game, pathetic