`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with All-star rookie cup project...

Need help with All-star rookie cup project...
Hey All,

Working on an All-star rookie cup project. Have a lot of the flagship base from 87-current covered, but still have some random needs there. Need a lot of help with vintage years. All my needs are marked.

I just marked '13 chrome/heritage rookie cup needs... Looking for base heritage and base/refractor/x-fractor for topps chrome chrome at the moment. I also marked '11/12 heritage base and heritage chrome.

If you have any colored refractor rookie cup cards of either heritage or chrome I'd consider those too, but am trying to keep it manageable right now.

As much as possible I'd like to trade for cards of similar value, but I'm always willing to negotiate.

Also, if anyone has any of the 2010 topps update Rookie Cup Var's or locates any, that would be awesome! Driving me nuts that they made these... ridiculously high BV'd cards of Travis ishikawa and the likes. Impossible to find.

Let me know if you have any of the goods and I can check your org when time permits, or send over an offer! Thanks

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Need help with All-star rookie cup project...
Alright. Updated my org wants. Now included all parallels for topps chrome with a rookie cup for 10-13 /50 or above. I don't know why I do this to myself haha.

Anyway, if you have a ton of topps, heritage, or topps chrome in the org, it's very likely you have some stuff I need! Lets trade!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Anyone have any of these?

I know I have some, but I will not be at home to look through them until thanksgiving. But if you are still looking for them I will get a list together for you at that time.

what year did they start putting that on there? I have a ton of heritage and Topps chrome from this year. Heritage isn't loaded but I'll try and look tonight

(11-17-2013, 05:41 PM)Neifert Wrote: what year did they start putting that on there? I have a ton of heritage and Topps chrome from this year. Heritage isn't loaded but I'll try and look tonight
They started putting it on the card in '60... Then left it off in '74... Then again left it off from 79- 86...

Heritage-wise they started with '09 heritage which has the '60 design (Still need to add that year to org) and have continued since...

If you could give a look for me that would be awesome! This is the roster from '13, so any you have of them, especially parallels would be awesome...

Wilin Rosario, C, Colorado Rockies
Anthony Rizzo, 1B, Chicago Cubs
Steve Lombardozzi, Jr., 2B, Washington Nationals
Todd Frazier, 3B, Cincinnati Reds
Zack Cozart, SS, Cincinnati Reds
Yoenis Cespedes, OF, Oakland Athletics
Bryce Harper, OF, Washington Nationals
Mike Trout, OF, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Yu Darvish, RHP, Texas Rangers
Wade Miley, LHP, Arizona Diamondbacks
Addison Reed, RP, Chicago White Sox