`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Buying Your Bowman Judge, Almonte and Jagielo's

Buying Your Bowman Judge, Almonte and Jagielo's
Hey guys... I am looking to stock up on Aaron Judge, Eric Jagielo and Zoilo Almonte.. The 3 yanks in the new 2013 bowman draft boxes. I am buying autos and colors, as well as base... I will trade as well if there is something you see I have..

Basically paying 15 per base auto, 20 base auto refractor, and up from there...I also want to stock up on the chromes and papers too... PM me or send over a trade offer, you can check my PC as well if there is something you need.. don't be shy.

No... my Michael Jordan RC, Hank Aaron auto are not an even trade....ha..

Thanks in advance...

MJ
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: Buying Your Bowman Judge, Almonte and Jagielo's
(11-13-2013, 09:55 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Hey guys... I am looking to stock up on Aaron Judge, Eric Jagielo and Zoilo Almonte.. The 3 yanks in the new 2013 bowman draft boxes. I am buying autos and colors, as well as base... I will trade as well if there is something you see I have..

Basically paying 15 per base auto, 20 base auto refractor, and up from there...I also want to stock up on the chromes and papers too... PM me or send over a trade offer, you can check my PC as well if there is something you need.. don't be shy.

No... my Michael Jordan RC, Hank Aaron auto are not an even trade....ha..

Thanks in advance...

MJ
not picking up any Clarkin or Katoh?

(11-13-2013, 10:56 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: not picking up any Clarkin or Katoh?
Nah.. katoh has no chance... as for Clarkin, I have learned my lesson on pitchers... With Betances, Brackman, Banuelos etc.. I also have almost every Melky Mesa on the planet including the Supers from 2011 Bowman, that appears to be a bust.. And dont remind me about Montero...

I picked up about 100 topps 2013 Almonte's already.. and have a huge Peter O'brien collection. So along with my 15k$ Cano collection, Judge, Almonte, Jag and O'brien, thats enough to put away for now.. I also have a huge Romine and Sanchez collection...

I know you are a huge yanks fan, as am I, I bought a auto ball of Romine. The guy threw in two other yank prospect auto balls, in the lot.. I know you are the authority on yankees minors, if i scan you a picture, do you think you can figure it out?

Also send me you address, I need to send all these Chamberlin and Hughes cards somewhere... ha!

Not to hi-jack your thread, but I'm also looking for Almonte! I've almost got a full rainbow from the update series aside from the platinum and plates. If you've got any extra color aside from purple from his 2010 bowman, I'd be interested in seeing if we could work something out!

[Image: null_zpsa5497e9e.jpg]

talk to me Mike... you want to deal or cashsish?

I don't know if I am the authority on Yankees minors but yes I do what I can heavily in the minors. I will give it a shot on the auto scans any help is good help....I will gladly take the Joba & Hughes collection on off your hands...Glad you included my boy Sweat Pete in that. how's the Heathcott & Tyler Austin collection looking.

Cashish por favor. Send me a PM!

Heathcott has a chance... have a ton, Austin there is no place for him, he took a header in stats last half from what I read, have a gold auto and a dozen or more inception autos just in case. FYI in the next week or so I am getting a huge yankee collection together to put on the bay.. BV will be around 3-5k, Includes Nova, CC, Tex, Arod, Cano (dubs), some vintage, Hughes, Chamberlin, all prospects from 2010 to now, autos, refractors, base etc. Also including 2-3 partial rainbows of Mesa, Romine, Betances, Banuelos etc. I am going to build the same for a bunch of other teams.. Pitt, Cards, Rays, Braves, and a few others. Gonna post the yanks stuff for trade prior..

Any more? Ebay pricing has chilled out a little... still buying base auto's at 10, refractors 15 and up!

Update:

Judge Base Auto x 6
Judge Green Auto

Judge/Jag /10 x 1

Jag Base Auto x 3
Jag Green Auto on way--Thanks Mike!

Almonte 60 Paper
Almonte 12 Chrome
Almonte Red Wave