`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANY MARK MARTIN FAN WANNA TRADE MY COLLECTION FOR BASEBALL!

ANY MARK MARTIN FAN WANNA TRADE MY COLLECTION FOR BASEBALL!
i have about 300 or more different mark martin cards...all in soft sleeves and toploaders...including 11 authentic autos and 1 in which its tire/auto #d to 6! im mainly looking for miguel cabrera or trade bait for baseball! i also have a ton of other valuable racing available for baseball!
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

RE: ANY MARK MARTIN FAN WANNA TRADE MY COLLECTION FOR BASEBALL!
I am still interested in many of your Rusty Wallace cards...but not at the Mint values you have them marked at. If you're interested in possibly working something out for one or a few of them, please hit me up with a trade offer. Also, I am not in a position to buy right now, only trade. Thanks!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-13-2013, 08:28 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I am still interested in many of your Rusty Wallace cards...but not at the Mint values you have them marked at. If you're interested in possibly working something out for one or a few of them, please hit me up with a trade offer. Also, I am not in a position to buy right now, only trade. Thanks!
when i listed them i accidently marked them as mint...they are in wonderful condition but i was getting use to the beckett site since i been away for awhile...i ment to mark them near mint! what are you willing to offer cuz idk where to start! id like to get rid of them as one whole set if possible! but we can see what we can do

bump!

You can check me if you would be willing to unload for a good deal. Only interested in autos.
[Image: OKimtze.png]