`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Super collection dilemma, I need to hear what you would do!

RE: Super collection dilemma, I need to hear what you would do!
(10-21-2013, 11:40 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Go for it....Its better to buy the cards you actually want instead of pissing it away on opening boxes only hoping to pull a card that you want which you won't get anyway.....That's just good business sense....especially if its for a PC !!!!!

DUDE....snipe it Wink
Exactly! It's going to be a large amount of cash to blow right now, but I can rebuild my savings. And lets be honest, I would spend this amount over the next year on singles and boxes anyway! I'm going to put myself on a box breaking embargo. I'll also have to spend a ton of time organizing the new cards and selling the duplicates so I'll put spending on singles for Victorino on hold. Seems like a solid plan to even out the expenses.

(10-22-2013, 11:36 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Exactly! It's going to be a large amount of cash to blow right now, but I can rebuild my savings. And lets be honest, I would spend this amount over the next year on singles and boxes anyway! I'm going to put myself on a box breaking embargo. I'll also have to spend a ton of time organizing the new cards and selling the duplicates so I'll put spending on singles for Victorino on hold. Seems like a solid plan to even out the expenses.
+7 Sounds like a plan to me!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

ITS DONE! I was able to work out a deal with the seller last night. I could not be more excited about these cards arriving!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221301683652?ssP...355wt_1158

(10-23-2013, 02:22 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: ITS DONE! I was able to work out a deal with the seller last night. I could not be more excited about these cards arriving!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221301683652?ssP...355wt_1158
CONGRATS man, CONGRATS!!

(10-23-2013, 02:24 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: CONGRATS man, CONGRATS!!
Thank you for the push Big Grin

(10-23-2013, 02:25 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Thank you for the push Big Grin
No prob!!

Great to hear! Can't wait to see your super collection combined!

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the highlights once you get to it.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Of the 531, how many do you already have?

(10-23-2013, 03:22 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Of the 531, how many do you already have?
I haven't gone piece by piece but probably only 125-150 or so. I only have 223 Victorinos right now, and probably 50 of those are 1/1's, high ends, autos, etc..Not only am I stacking high end cards here but also filling up pretty much all of the base and low end. That ish gets pricey with shipping costs with ebay and trading!

I'll try to pick my 20 favorite or so and post pics! And of course, I will make a thread of any complete sets w/ pics. Smile