`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Did you know

Did you know
you can link your beckett account to your comc account and actually view the b/vs on comc??? I just figured that out 5 minutes ago!!! I hope I wasnt the last to learn this...

Note: You must have a OPG subscription on beckett in order to view the pricing on comc.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Did you know
How do you do it?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Search for Keary Colbert or any player from the sport you have an OPG for and where it says subscribe click that. It should then say already a subscriber? then link accounts here. I clicked the button and signed in using my beckett account info and boom it worked.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Yeah if you were signed in it would show bvs but recently you have to link your beckett account to view them. I buy from there more than ebay now so i like that they show bvs, pretty helpful in finding a good price for stuff.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I love that COMC has pictures for every card you see in there, so helpful to find the difference in similar cards!
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

OK, newbie question. What is COMC?

checkoutmycards.com. Basically a higher end sportlots.com

(09-12-2013, 05:41 PM)jplarson Wrote: checkoutmycards.com. Basically a higher end sportlots.com
I learn something new every day. Thanks!