`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PWE anyone?

PWE anyone?
Looking to do some small pwe trades, Looking for Chris Sale, Chris Coghlan, trade bait, or whatever catches my eye! I will be updating my org regularly now that I can have 2000 free.

RE: PWE anyone?
Check me out! I prefer trading PWE most of the time.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

Bump.

(06-09-2013, 11:44 PM)The_Baseball_Fan Wrote: Looking to do some small pwe trades, Looking for Chris Sale, Chris Coghlan, trade bait, or whatever catches my eye! I will be updating my org regularly now that I can have 2000 free.
please check my org.. always looking to trade.. thanks!

(09-05-2013, 09:45 AM)aprobgrovy Wrote: please check my org.. always looking to trade.. thanks!
Open offer sent!

I'm always down for a pwe. Let me look.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

You have a few cards we would like to add to our collection. Feel free to check our org. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(09-05-2013, 11:38 AM)aprirr Wrote: You have a few cards we would like to add to our collection. Feel free to check our org. Thanks!
Hey man how you been?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(09-05-2013, 01:18 PM)minitracer Wrote: Hey man how you been?
Not too bad, Kevin. Plugging away at the Lucroy collection and slowly organizing out photobucket. How are you doing?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Small trade sent
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]