`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Box Inception disappointment

RE: 2 Box Inception disappointment
Yeah I just got 2 boxes from my LCS, and it was on par with your break. I have one more box coming that I used my eBay bucks on and then I will post. Not a single numbered card as well.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

people are buying the boxes hoping for the homerun of Puig. i think i will take my chances with Plat. wouldnt mind maybe going in a case with a couple of peeps.

you can make bout a quarter back on that break but sucks ya had no color. usually one of the cards is.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

(07-10-2013, 08:01 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: people are buying the boxes hoping for the homerun of Puig. i think i will take my chances with Plat. wouldnt mind maybe going in a case with a couple of peeps.
I was hoping for some Cardinal's action. Instead I got a Cub Sad Puig woulda been awesome but I have modest expectations and if I hit the homerun then I usually pee a little.
(07-10-2013, 07:28 PM)brad456 Wrote: Yeah I just got 2 boxes from my LCS, and it was on par with your break. I have one more box coming that I used my eBay bucks on and then I will post. Not a single numbered card as well.
You hit any Red Birds?
(07-10-2013, 09:10 PM)GermanVerman Wrote: you can make bout a quarter back on that break but sucks ya had no color .

I think that's wishful thinking. Hopefully I can flip them for some Cardinals.

That was a rotten couple of boxes! Sorry, man! My deepest sympathies, but at least you tried. Gotta be in it to win it! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I need to stick with my rule. Take what you are gonna be spending on boxes and buy some cool singles. Wish I didn't feel like I had to open wax.

Be interested in a couple mcgwire inserts?
(07-10-2013, 10:26 PM)Neifert Wrote: I was hoping for some Cardinal's action. Instead I got a Cub Sad Puig woulda been awesome but I have modest expectations and if I hit the homerun then I usually pee a little.

You hit any Red Birds?

I think that's wishful thinking. Hopefully I can flip them for some Cardinals.

damn, and just noticed your harper auto.

nice...Annoying though...Everyone that has an auto that I actually want isn't interested in my jeter auto(the only baseball one that can really go towards a upper end auto) or they don't have anything I am interested and want the jeter lol.
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

I'd be interested in the Austin

Photo 
(07-11-2013, 11:11 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I'd be interested in the Austin
Do you have any Cardinal autos?

I broke 2 boxes and was disappointed too. I got 3 redemptions and two of them were for the same guy. 1 card was damaged and rest are not even worth talking about.