Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Box Inception disappointment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 20130710_122919_zpsf88835d0.jpg]

Puke, all will be for trade.
Jordan wants to know what you want for the Gregorius?
yeah, I decided I got a good box and that was enough for me after seeing so many disappointing breaks
These boxes like all the other high end topps lines are extremely hit or miss and for the price you should at least be able to come somewhat close to break even if you were to sell.

I cant believe that out of two boxes you didnt get a single color card.
I'd be interested in the Brad Miller card if you end up trading it.
(07-10-2013, 12:53 PM)rentzington Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, I decided I got a good box and that was enough for me after seeing so many disappointing breaks
These boxes like all the other high end topps lines are extremely hit or miss and for the price you should at least be able to come somewhat close to break even if you were to sell.

I cant believe that out of two boxes you didnt get a single color card.
I think that's what was most disappointing.
(07-10-2013, 12:53 PM)cspen Wrote: [ -> ]Jordan wants to know what you want for the Gregorius?
How about that Lawrie?
(07-10-2013, 12:56 PM)petercopp Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in the Brad Miller card if you end up trading it.
Ill give you a look.
(07-10-2013, 02:39 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Austin.
Interested?
wow!!! i would puke too!! lol. may hold off as well and save up for a couple boxes of Platinum. interested in the Choice and Rendon. lmk. thanks
(07-10-2013, 04:52 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]wow!!! i would puke too!! lol. may hold off as well and save up for a couple boxes of Platinum. interested in the Choice and Rendon. lmk. thanks
I opened the 1st one at the shop and thought WOW the 2nd can't be that bad. It was.......There goes my card allowance for the month. I probably could have finished my Cardinals project instead i let Topps take a dump on me, ha.

PM sent
Props to you for posting this break. A lot of people post only when they hit big, which is totally understandable, but not at all helpful to collectors who are considering purchasing the product.
(07-10-2013, 05:07 PM)pyweed Wrote: [ -> ]Props to you for posting this break. A lot of people post only when they hit big, which is totally understandable, but not at all helpful to collectors who are considering purchasing the product.
Eh, it is what it is. I usually try to post all my box breaks good or bad. I can't get over the lack of color. I should have learned by watching your 5 case break but sometimes you gotta gamble. I think i may be able to get 10% back if i'm lucky.
Pages: 1 2 3