`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Retail King Strikes Again — 1/1 style, Josh Hamilton SCAN!

The Retail King Strikes Again — 1/1 style, Josh Hamilton SCAN!
Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago I busted one of those $12 mixed blasters from Target ... there was one lonely pack of 2011 Topps Opening Day ...

And I pulled a Josh Hamilton 1/1 printing plate ... the black one, AKA the one you can see the best, LOL

Anyway, it's in my org, marked for trade:

[Image: HamboneFront_zpsa2f332a4.jpg]

Thanks! RJ

RE: The Retail King Strikes Again — 1/1 style, Josh Hamilton fans come on in!
Nice!

Let me know what you are looking for in trade value? Thanks!

(06-06-2013, 08:42 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago I busted one of those $12 mixed blasters from Target ... there was one lonely pack of 2011 Topps Opening Day ...

And I pulled a Josh Hamilton 1/1 printing plate ... the black one, AKA the one you can see the best, LOL

Anyway, it's in my org, marked for trade, I'll try to get a scan up soon.

Thanks! RJ
RJ, with your luck, I'm surprised you didn't win Powerball, yet!
Great Pull!!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-07-2013, 06:12 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: RJ, with your luck, I'm surprised you didn't win Powerball, yet!
Great Pull!!!
Bought a ticket for Saturday, LOL ... could definitely use $60 million at the moment.

(06-07-2013, 06:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Bought a ticket for Saturday, LOL ... could definitely use $60 million at the moment.
Who couldn't?
(Okay, maybe the 84 year old Grandma who just won $360 couldn't ) Smile
Good luck and remember us when you win.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I will let you live in my house for free.....but you have to buy ALL my retail packs and boxes lol. Great pull once again!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

awesome pull
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(06-08-2013, 11:07 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: I will let you live in my house for free.....but you have to buy ALL my retail packs and boxes lol. Great pull once again!
I was thinking about hitting my man Chris Olds up for a weekly/monthly feature about retail products, what exactly you get, etc. ... I know Box Busters does retail sometimes, but not ALL the time like me, LOL

Basically the deal would be, I write reviews for Beckett, they buy the cards for me (Target or WlMart gift cards or whatever, LOL).

Win-win on both sides, I think, LOL

(06-07-2013, 06:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Bought a ticket for Saturday, LOL ... could definitely use $60 million at the moment.
So? Did you win Powerball? Smile

Anyway, had a retail moment myself. Nothing to usurp your Retail King throne. Smile so don't worry ...
Went to Walmart and picked up a Best of 2012. Never had any luck at all. But this time there were like 3 packs of 2012 Bowman visible, so figured I'd give it a chance. All in all there were 5 packs of 2012 A&G and 6 packs of Bowman and I pulled a Matt Adams auto from Bowman and a Guys in Hats (Bowler) mini from A&G. That's the best Best of 2012 that I ever had, so far.