`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Retail King Strikes Again — 1/1 style, Josh Hamilton SCAN!

RE: The Retail King Strikes Again — 1/1 style, Josh Hamilton fans come on in!
(06-10-2013, 05:53 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: So? Did you win Powerball? Smile

Anyway, had a retail moment myself. Nothing to usurp your Retail King throne. Smile so don't worry ...
Went to Walmart and picked up a Best of 2012. Never had any luck at all. But this time there were like 3 packs of 2012 Bowman visible, so figured I'd give it a chance. All in all there were 5 packs of 2012 A&G and 6 packs of Bowman and I pulled a Matt Adams auto from Bowman and a Guys in Hats (Bowler) mini from A&G. That's the best Best of 2012 that I ever had, so far.
As far as I know I did NOT win Powerball, because the $60 now says $70 on the 7-11 storefront that I drive by every night on my way home from work, LOL ...

That's awesome about the Best of box, the best thing I've ever pulled is this guy ...

Well, tried to copy a link from photobucket but it hasn't worked for about three days now.

Anyway, a Bowman Platinum Heath Bell die-cut auto/25 ... still trying to unload it on a Bell/Marlins fan, no luck yet!

(06-10-2013, 06:16 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Anyway, a Bowman Platinum Heath Bell die-cut auto/25 ... still trying to unload it on a Bell/Marlins fan, no luck yet!
Bell/Marlins fans are a rare and near-extinct/endangered breed. Good luck.Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Happy Father's Day weekend bump!

MONDAY BUMP!

Monday bumpage ...

I'll see your bump and raise you one Bump! Smile
Still no love for the Hamilton plate? I don't believe it. Thought that would be easy with all the Rangers/angels fans. Weird how a bad season turns a star into yesterday's news. Last year you couldn't buy Hamilton without paying a premium. Today .... nada.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-02-2013, 03:46 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'll see your bump and raise you one Bump! Smile
Still no love for the Hamilton plate? I don't believe it. Thought that would be easy with all the Rangers/angels fans. Weird how a bad season turns a star into yesterday's news. Last year you couldn't buy Hamilton without paying a premium. Today .... nada.
Thanks for the free bump ... oops, there goes another one, LOL

It'll happen, I'm not worried.

Hambone is heating up ... time to land this bad boy!

RE: The Retail King Strikes Again — 1/1 style, Josh Hamilton SCAN!
Bump for scan finally added ... I'm looking for a Mike Zunino auto, and I am going to bay this Hamilton up this weekend if I don't get any offers.

PM me if interested ... thanks! RJ