`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yu darvish question

yu darvish question
So I just received my 2012 bowman chrome yu darvish auto card after waiting 4'months for my redemption. Im trying to decide if I should sell it or if its a card worth holding onto and that will rise in value. The card is mint but I dont know much about darvish. what should i do?

RE: yu darvish question
I personally would hold onto it if you aren't hurting for the cash. He's having a great year and is likely a leading Cy Young candidate. I would expect it to rise in value some more this season and then you would probably have to ask your self this question again Smile

Sell it, five years down the road, he'll have a bum arm and be out of the bigs
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I think he is a short term hold. He is on pace for some significant single season milestones. If he wins CY Young, I think that is when you would want to sell. I don't think his prices will go down much between now and then so it's low risk.

(06-04-2013, 01:49 PM)elberson Wrote: five years down the road, he'll have a bum arm and be out of the bigs
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

his stuffs not going for cheap so if you wanted to sell now i dont think anyone would blame you. but he seems to have a bright future.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

what do you think is a fair price to ask for it?

not sure if im allowed to talk about prices but do a search on ebay of completed listings of the card and youll get a good idea of a price range
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I sold my Darvish auto at a BIN that I thought was high. When it sold in less than an hour I started to think that maybe I should have asked for more lol. I think this is a great time to sell since he is one of the hottest pitchers in baseball right now.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I have mine at 157 buy it now and 4 watchers. I cant believe no ones bought it yet. Its mint too