your favorite pc item
Whats the one item you have you would not part with? Heres mine:

[Image: img041.jpg]
Stupid people do stupid things
Smart people outsmart each other.

RE: your favorite pc item
mine is my andrew aplin auto that kid is gonna be a stud lol
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

troll out lil fella
nothing to show off eh?

funny thing is no one can see what you posted cause thumbnails generally dont work on here
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(05-29-2013, 05:10 PM)rascrush Wrote: funny thing is no one can see what you posted cause thumbnails generally dont work on here
Good looking out. It shows up on my phone so I had no idea.

It's a pick of a one of a kind Robin Yount photo (personal not 8x10) auto'd wearing a stove top red white and blue hat from 1976. He looks like a young Matthew mcconaughey.

Use a site like photobucket and you will be able to post the photo by using the img code.

(05-29-2013, 06:06 PM)jstbuch Wrote: Use a site like photobucket and you will be able to post the photo by using the img code.
good stuff thanks a bunch!

Thanks for posting and starting the thread (relax man!) Love the picture! Personal stuff is always the best...those pin holes really give it that authentic personal item feel. Good stuff.

I'll try to get mine here in a day or two....it's not a card or auto, but a official size Waterford Crystal baseball commerating the Phillies 2008 WS victory. It's numbered to 5,000. (they produce them each year for the winning team) Never getting rid of it as it was a christmas present from my parents.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Mine is actually my avatar.

When I was about 6 or 7, I wrote Walter Payton a letter and he sent me back an autographed 8x10 on the mail. I met him once also when I was a kid and he said hello to me. I was so star struck, I couldn't actually manage to form words in response. Smooth operator, I am.

I'm at my apartment in the city during the week for work but when I go back to my weekend home I will have to take some pictures. My favorite PC item is my game used and auto'd Hershiser jersey.

Hershiser recently put some stuff from his personal collection on the market to raise money for a charity including several game used balls and jerseys from his 59 inning scoreless streak. I really wanted the jersey and for sure would have bought it but he pulled it off the market at the last minute. The auction (not an ebay auction) hasn't closed on it yet but I am probably going to get two balls from his scoreless streak. Both are autographed with the actual game, score, and inning use on the ball. I am not really worried about talking about them before I win them as I doubt anyone will be able to steal them for me even if I get a horrible deal on them. They are history!!!