`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Irbefan4Life & your museum

For Irbefan4Life & your museum
I want you to track down the equiptment for the 1 game, 27 mins of this guys career - JAMIE RAM... lol this guy is a running inside joke with me & a good friend to this day, just for the shear fact that in one of my leagues back in the day when he joined the sharks, I told my friend, Sharks got a new goalie named Jamie Ram, in which he immediately started busting out laughing we found his name hilarous (in an obnoxius potty humor way)... What followed were many perverted one lines about THE RAMMER! lmao

Anyway he's an article about his career. its summed up in 2 whole paragraphs. on hockeydb.com it doesnt even list him as ever playing with SJ or Ana...

http://jblarghcards.blogspot.com/2012/03...e-ram.html

According to the comments on the article, one guy has the RAMMERS mask from the NYR game anging in his garage -- Get on it Bruce, theres your first lead! heres his email as of 2012: mrocks7@windstream.net
Entice him with an offer and add your first moden shell to the museum!
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: For Irbefan4Life & your museum
(05-22-2013, 05:46 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: I want you to track down the equiptment for the 1 game, 27 mins of this guys career - JAMIE RAM... lol this guy is a running inside joke with me & a good friend to this day, just for the shear fact that in one of my leagues back in the day when he joined the sharks, I told my friend, Sharks got a new goalie named Jamie Ram, in which he immediately started busting out laughing we found his name hilarous (in an obnoxius potty humor way)... What followed were many perverted one lines about THE RAMMER! lmao

Anyway he's an article about his career. its summed up in 2 whole paragraphs. on hockeydb.com it doesnt even list him as ever playing with SJ or Ana...

http://jblarghcards.blogspot.com/2012/03...e-ram.html

According to the comments on the article, one guy has the RAMMERS mask from the NYR game anging in his garage -- Get on it Bruce, theres your first lead! heres his email as of 2012: mrocks7@windstream.net
Entice him with an offer and add your first moden shell to the museum!
A name that will live on in infamy with the likes of Alexander Semin, Tyler Bunz, and Ty Rimmer.

I may shoot an email to the person at the very least to see what he would be looking for in $ for the mask. Thanks for the lead!

Lance Pitlick, Peter Ahola...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Im loving Ty Rimmer! hahaha

Dont forget Ron Tugnutt!!!!

The TUGGER!!! lmao

love Tugnut he just got the ax from hockey Canada recently I think but he is a great guy

best of luck in your PC Bruce
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)