`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a lesson for the kids...

a lesson for the kids...
DON'T DRUNK EBAY SHOP!!!! I got on today and found...some unexpected purchases. Luckily they're all PC pieces lol Tongue Now, this is the first time I've ever paid OVER BV for a card....but it is also my first Verlander auto!

Got her for 55 and some change
With Andrew Miller and Joel Zumaya
[Image: KGrHqFHJEQFDkH4PIBBRfTme5d560_57_zpscc58ed72.jpg]

Overall, I think I could've done worse. Once it is here I'll probably try and bundle it with something else for a Verlander solo auto!

[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: a lesson for the kids...
Google Labs has an app that makes you do math problems before you can email anyone. Prevents drunk emailing the ex. I sure wish ebay had that function.

(05-05-2013, 06:07 PM)jstbuch Wrote: Google Labs has an app that makes you do math problems before you can email anyone. Prevents drunk emailing the ex. I sure wish ebay had that function.
but even drunk I can still do math, I'm an expert drinker lol

not to bad
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

That's a pretty sweet card.

(05-05-2013, 07:19 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: but even drunk I can still do math, I'm an expert drinker lol
I can't even do math sober! I'd never be able to send emails

(05-05-2013, 08:45 PM)rentzington Wrote: I can't even do math sober! I'd never be able to send emails
lol I didn't say HARD math lol Tongue

It's actually sort of a neat app. Even if you can do math, it gives you a few extra seconds to overcome your impulse. You set it up so that it only comes on during certain hours (like midnight-4 am... or in my case anytime around noon) so it doesn't run all the time.

Nice card! Too bad Andrew Miller is on it, I have to change the cannel when the Sox bring him in from the bullpen, he has no clue how to throw a strike, when he does it just seems like he got lucky.
Oh and I do the same thing all the darn time, drinking and eBay don't mix. I now have to blow into a straw to make the computer turn on Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Nice pick up!

Who cares if it was technically over the BV! When do you think the last time they even considered the BV of that card? I would bet that it hasn't been touched since the card first came out haha.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]