`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What gives with this card?

What gives with this card?
I'm not quite sure to make of this card and situation. I have this Matt Stajan card that I cannot find on beckett.com. Now I've had this problem before but I can't find it on ebay or anywhere else. I realize this isn't a monster card but it seems wierd to not be able to find what seems would be a fairly common card on either ebay or beckett... what gives?

[Image: SAM_2249_zps8b9fcb28.jpg]
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: What gives with this card?
Must not be so common-- Upper Deck does not list it in the checklist for that set--it is a 2007-08 correct?

How did you acquire it?

Your searching for Upper Deck, don't... you need to search for 2007-08 Sweet Shot. But after looking myself its in fact really weird because their is no Matt Stajan Cards listed in this set... will need more research ahah
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

ya it's not under anything that i can find. I've posted this on other sites and people have said it was a very common problem with this set that cards would pop up that weren't on the checklist. I got it in a trade on another website. Didnt really give up much of anything at all...not sure what kind of calue to put on it...
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc

Well thos inserts odd are 1 in every two pack and its Matt Stajan... I wouldn't get my hopes too high ahha
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

Nope i realize it's nothing overly special but it seems more rare than a common card from the set....furthermore it's annoying that i cannot post it from an item that i have for trade!

email the the hockey editor @ hockeymag@beckett.com,

and it be added to whatever set it is listed in for the online trading

not sure on how fast it be added but it will be added
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(04-27-2013, 06:06 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: email the the hockey editor @ hockeymag@beckett.com,

and it be added to whatever set it is listed in for the online trading

not sure on how fast it be added but it will be added
I did that once not too long ago and i didn't get an email back and the card still isn't available in the ORG..doesn't seem like it would be very difficult but whatever.

(04-27-2013, 06:49 PM)chemainus Wrote: I did that once not too long ago and i didn't get an email back and the card still isn't available in the ORG..doesn't seem like it would be very difficult but whatever.
i did not get an email just the cards i listed showed up on it..... this was a little bit ago thou
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)